Russians caught election meddling AGAIN

It's AIPAC that meddles in US elections. They buy candidates , they buy media, they buy votes. Once they've bought all they need they fool dumbasses into thinking that it's the Russians.

Haw, haw......................................................haw.

This dark age is so bad that we are almost to the point where saying anything nice about the Russians is a crime under this Regime.

Freedom in America is long gone.
Russia is in the process of waging a war against a neighbor. If Putin did not start a war, nothing would have changed in Americans' view of Russia. The reality in they are aggressively trying to expand into peaceful neighbors lands. You Russians cannot justify the Ukraine attack. It was a bad idea and it makes you a pariah nation again.

Biden was just given the power to tell the DOJ who to investigate or charge

Thanks SCOTUS
:facepalm: SCOTUS simply clarified that presidents, in the performance of their official duties, have wide but not total immunity from prosecution. The clowns on your side just needed to be reminded of that.

One thing about that: if he gets immunity for an unlawful act in the performance of his official duties, the only thing the people who actually carried out the unlawful order can hope for is a presidential pardon. Cold comfort when your career in government service is over and if you're a lawyer, you probably get disbarred.

:facepalm: SCOTUS simply clarified that presidents, in the performance of their official duties, have wide but not total immunity from prosecution. The clowns on your side just needed to be reminded of that.

One thing about that: if he gets immunity for an unlawful act in the performance of his official duties, the only thing the people who actually carried out the unlawful order can hope for is a presidential pardon. Cold comfort when your career in government service is over and if you're a lawyer, you probably get disbarred.
Fuck you idiots

You tried to work the game got Trump

You failures instead have that power to Biden

Drown is your own evil failures shit bag

The people behind the accounts included affiliates of RT, a Russian state media organization that is banned in Europe, prosecutors said. In 2017, RT agreed to register in the U.S. as a foreign agent.

The posts on X included several video clips of Russian President Vladimir Putin talking about Ukraine and justifying Russia’s war, according to the Justice Department.

The accounts disseminated disinformation “to and about a number of countries, including the United States, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and Israel,” according to a cybersecurity advisory the FBI issued Tuesday in cooperation with Canadian and Dutch authorities.
You are hallucinating, Vincy.

So they are going to help Biden

President Vladimir Putin said that Russia would prefer to see U.S. President Joe Biden win a second term, describing him as more experienced and predictable than Donald Trump

Russia can't help Joe. No one in Russia has a cure for Alzheimer's, and they can't vote.

Fuck you idiots

Ouch! That hurt!...something just bit my ass! Was that you?

You tried to work the game, and you got Trump

Forgive me, but I'm trying to interpret your chicom here, hence the bolded italics. I assume you meant that "we" played a game, and got Trump?
So, you're saying we won the game? Yeah, we know that.

Your failures have instead, given that power to Biden

Like I said every president has the power to "order" lawful investigations from the DOJ, although I would assume said president would consult with them before he ordered anything. But let's get back to your favorite subject, putin's cock... oops! I meant "russian election interference". Why would you assume that the DOJ would even have to be ordered to do an investigation on that? Do you think they just sit around waiting for orders from the president? Especially this demented one! And are you assuming the right wing would NOT want to see this looked into?

P.S. President tater head was not even mentioned in the article you posted. Why drag him into this? He was probably taking a nap.

Drown is your own evil failures shit bag

:dunno: Does anyone know if "biden brain" is contagious? Evince seems to have caught a dose.

Billy Barr said “no collusion, no obstruction,” so for MAGA that means Russian involvement is a hoax, that the meeting in Trump Tower Junior, Paul, and Jared looked anxiously to attend really was about adoptions

Back