Sad news: E man is gone.

Thanks Rune for making us aware of Eman's passing..

He will be greatly missed..

Many of us liked/loved & @ times were frustrated by his wit & charm, & he was always one never, ever lost for words....

We go back many, many years w/ Eman, I am sadden to hear about his passing..

He had strong belief in himself and his faith, R I P my friend......

So sad to hear this.....I have posted with him for many years. He was hilarious and a great writer. He will be missed. RIP Environment Man!

Thanks Rune for making us aware of Eman's passing..

He will be greatly missed..

Many of us liked/loved & @ times were frustrated by his wit & charm, & he was always one never, ever lost for words....

We go back many, many years w/ Eman, I am sadden to hear about his passing..

He had strong belief in himself and his faith, R I P my friend......

My condolences on the loss of your friend and forum buddy. I was a member at DCJ but rarely posted. I remember reading Eman and some woman constantly bickering, Eman claiming to be a studmuffin and the woman putting him in his place. :D

My condolences on the loss of your friend and forum buddy. I was a member at DCJ but rarely posted. I remember reading Eman and some woman constantly bickering, Eman claiming to be a studmuffin and the woman putting him in his place. :D

He was a powerful personality, in cyberspace as well as the real world.. I can think of a few who that might be, but if I had to guess I would say Minty...

While they fought @ times, just as often were the best of friends.....

I have been around many years posting & I have never, not even close found anyone as prolific a poster as Eman....... He could easily post well over 25,000 post per year, & that would be just talking about himself, you add some serious flirting & some debate & you were looking @ 35,000-40,000+ posts......... & even then he would go long spells w/out posting @all... Man was a beast w/ a keyboard..

He was a powerful personality, in cyberspace as well as the real world.. I can think of a few who that might be, but if I had to guess I would say Minty...

I have been around many years posting & I have never, not even close found anyone as prolific a poster as Eman....... He could easily post well over 25,000 post per year, & that would be just talking about himself, you add some serious flirting & some debate & you were looking @ 35,000-40,000+ posts......... & even then he would go long spells w/out posting @all... Man was a beast w/ a keyboard..

It wasn't Minty, it was a woman who lived on an island IIRC. 35-40K posts a year, he made sparks fly!

It wasn't Minty, it was a woman who lived on an island IIRC. 35-40K posts a year, he made sparks fly!

Yes, she went on to become Ms, Cleo here I believe.....

If ever there was a rival for posting she was the one...

Two peas in a pod, as they say.

I wonder whatever happen to her?? Maybe Sailor knows??

Yes, she went on to become Ms, Cleo here I believe.....

If ever there was a rival for posting she was the one...

Two peas in a pod, as they say.

I wonder whatever happen to her?? Maybe Sailor knows??
What was her name on DCJ? I can't remember to save my life.

Maybe Eman was more than one person. 25,000 a year? Seems impossible.

Back