Sanders now a threat

saying black lives matter is not the same assaying ONLY black lives matter.

If you recall

tha is how EVERY republican was trashing the movement

big time blow it by sanders who has never represented black constituients incongress

he is in lily white land

It was the marginalizing of BLM to "all lives matter"...nonetheless BLM isn't all the black community either.
It's integral to prison reform, and law enforcement reform.. But it's not the be all of black concerns..

education /jobs / anti-discrimination.. Bernie is offering "free stuff" education/ he's got an ad coming out showing him protesting for Civil Rights in 1963

If he can convince enough black voters he has their back, as well as more incentives going forward, he can breach the Clinton black firewall

394-42

Which is odd considering the voting....but if that's your idea of democracy...

keep in mind the super delegates will switch if it comes to the point where bernie wins with the normal delegates. Otherwise the party will be in chaos.

keep in mind the super delegates will switch if it comes to the point where bernie wins with the normal delegates. Otherwise the party will be in chaos.

Vegas still says Clinton over Sanders 10-1. So yeah, I know who my money is on (and who the Saudis money is on too).

all i am saying is the super delegate count doesn't really matter much right now. Whoever wins will be determined by the normal delegate count.

he was confronted by young black people at a speech who wanted him to address the issue.

In response to them saying "black lives MATTER"

he used the republican line.........all lives matter

I doubt you can understand what a huge mistake that was

Republican line? Seriously?

he was confronted by young black people at a speech who wanted him to address the issue.

Don't you believe that ALL LIVES MATTER, Desh??

All lives don't matter?

#copkillerlivesmatter
#retardsstandinginroadslivesmatter
#witnessesthatmakeupliesandbullshitlivesmatter

if they were honest

I still don't understand how an outcome in NH that was predicted months ago means that Bernie is a threat to Hillary. Now, if he plays her close in Lesser Carolina and Nevada, then we've got a story going.

12670857_829385237170944_5081941934903615845_n.jpg

I still don't understand how an outcome in NH that was predicted months ago means that Bernie is a threat to Hillary. Now, if he plays her close in Lesser Carolina and Nevada, then we've got a story going.

He exceeded expectations in Iowa forcing HRC to cheat and buggered her bad in nh. And is polling near even nationally from press coverage.

Back