Sara Palin

I don't know what the problem is. its really none of our business if someone decides to have an abortion or not.. feel the same way about if someone decides to smoke pot, or if to homos want to get married.

I dont get the current republican party.. They cry independent freedom when it comes to guns but then want to force teaching of creationism.

They want people to stand on own feet and be independent by taking away social services.. but then want to ban abortion or letting gays marrys.

Very conflicted party. or they just lie.

I don't think the party elites care about abortion either way. It's just their way of keeping the religious right on their side, because religion carries with it other aspects they like, like mental malleability and unquestioning servitude.

Bullshit man. Come on and quit letting emotion rule over your rational brain. A 12 week old fetus is NO DIFFERENT from an anacephaletic child. The longer into gestation then your argument gets stronger, but the VAST majority of abortions occur within the first 12 to 15 weeks. Using your logic then we should not let hospitals let anacephaletic kids die after they are born because by god they are innocent too. But we understand that forcing parents to keep a child with no brain alive insures that they will be bankrupted or he will go to Yale, live in Crawford Texas and the Republicans will elected him president.

Bullshit? Listen, I fully understand that the child is not fully developed or even remotely close to it. The DIFFERENCE is in that the child WILL develop, whereas the ancephaletic child WILL NOT.

Did you guys notice what got the most applause in the otherwise subdued Republican convention speeches last night?

Bullshit? Listen, I fully understand that the child is not fully developed or even remotely close to it. The DIFFERENCE is in that the child WILL develop, whereas the ancephaletic child WILL NOT.
When the anacephaletic child was a 12 week old fetus it developed physically as well. Just didn't grow a brain, and the skull never closed. aborting it at 12 weeks would have saved the mother tons of grief and cost of having to carry the child to term. But at 12 weeks it is hard to tell if there is going to be an open neural tube malformation. I know this because my ex-wife was on anti-seizure meds that had a high probabilty for open neural tube defects. We could not have known at 12 weeks if our child was going to have a brain or not. We had ultrasounds every 3 weeks to monitor the situation. If either of our children had been anacephelitic we would have terminated the pregnancy. But under your party's new platform, my exwife would have had to feel the fetus grow inside her, feel it move, because they all have brain stems, and then when it was born watch it finally expire. One more reason why your party is the ONLY party of compassion I guess.

When the anacephaletic child was a 12 week old fetus it developed physically as well. Just didn't grow a brain, and the skull never closed. aborting it at 12 weeks would have saved the mother tons of grief and cost of having to carry the child to term. But at 12 weeks it is hard to tell if there is going to be an open neural tube malformation. I know this because my ex-wife was on anti-seizure meds that had a high probabilty for open neural tube defects. We could not have known at 12 weeks if our child was going to have a brain or not. We had ultrasounds every 3 weeks to monitor the situation. If either of our children had been anacephelitic we would have terminated the pregnancy. But under your party's new platform, my exwife would have had to feel the fetus grow inside her, feel it move, because they all have brain stems, and then when it was born watch it finally expire. One more reason why your party is the ONLY party of compassion I guess.

The above does not change the fact that the two cases (children at twelve weeks vs. anacepheltic) are NOT similar, like you suggested.

So aborting this:

_40323367_wk10_4.jpg

Is the same as choking this one to death with my bare hands?

pedialean-children.jpg

Other than the fact that both DNA codes will cease to exist this is a ludicrious non rational belief. The fetus in the top picture has NO awareness of it's surroundings, doesn't think. It will at some point, and I really have no problem with there being a cut off day. But a complete ban on abortion makes the republican party more akin to Romania under communism.

So aborting this:

_40323367_wk10_4.jpg

Is the same as choking this one to death with my bare hands?

pedialean-children.jpg

Other than the fact that both DNA codes will cease to exist this is a ludicrious non rational belief. The fetus in the top picture has NO awareness of it's surroundings, doesn't think. It will at some point, and I really have no problem with there being a cut off day. But a complete ban on abortion makes the republican party more akin to Romania under communism.

Yes, the ability to feel the pain or be aware of it doesn't make the child any less dead. What if that unborn child was the next Einstein? Or MLK? or Obama?

Side note... why do you want to choke that kid with your bare hands? Did he steal your paper? Or did he make fun of lawyers with ambigious rationalizations who support arbitrary timelines on when a child should be protected? ;)

Yes, the ability to feel the pain or be aware of it doesn't make the child any less dead. What if that unborn child was the next Einstein? Or MLK? or Obama?

Side note... why do you want to choke that kid with your bare hands? Did he steal your paper? Or did he make fun of lawyers with ambigious rationalizations who support arbitrary timelines on when a child should be protected? ;)
Just something in the little dudes eyes. He is evil.

Back