Sara, Pretty and small

That was written about Palin's brother-in-law by Col. Julia Grimes (then head of the state troopers) in March of 2006. He was suspended for 10 days, later reduced to 5 because of protests by the union.

He made threats, (proven) tasered his stepson, (proven) illegally killed a moose while on duty (proven), flashed his badge in a bar while drunk to get his way in an argument (proven) and was investigated for abuse of authority multiple other times. And the only action taken against him was a 10 day suspension, which was reduced to 5 days.

And you wonder why Palin, who's reputation is built on stamping out government corruption, wanted the guy gone? The idiot should have been fired in 2006 instead of suspended and fuck the union protests.

And yet you wonder why she fired the dude who would not take appropriate action against an out-of-control cop?

I dig this guy- He does his research before he accuses people of wrong doing.

The threatned murder of Palins father by the cop is not proven though. It is not recorded, and the cop denys it. There were several witnesses though, and Sara Palin being one of them. I don't think, considering the cops caractor and prevoius problems in the department, that he is not capable of threatening a persons life when he is caught, and about ready to be fired.

I doubt the cop can pass a lie dector on that one--but it is really here nor there, because of the rest of his record IMO.

Much like rizo is probably neither here nor there--but palin will have to get him on Ayres. What are the chances the baraccuda will keep quiet? lol

Last edited:
Thanks Super.

I have been without access to much news for two weeks and had not seen this.

It sounds much tamer than the crap I was hearing at first.

I also read today that his father in law (Palins dad) butchered the moose for him in his garage.

I also read that every one of the complaints against the man came from the family.

Who the fuck did you expect to complain?
Some old lady in New York....idiot...

He threatened to kill Palin's father, wouldn't you expect the family to complain rather than some guy in the next block....??
How fuckin' dumb are you?

Is it just their word against his?

Do they have tape?

I think that is one of the things that didnt stick.

lets see the proof then?

What proof do you need....investigators said the accusations were true, and the trooper was suspended without pay ....
The point is, this hard ass shouldn't even be a cop with that power over people and carrying a gun....

I love the way TheMoron pretends to know all the facts while not being sure whether the firing happened whil she was Mayor or Governor. A mayor has no authority over state troopers anyway.

Is it just their word against his?

Do they have tape?

I think that is one of the things that didnt stick.

http://citizensforethics.org/node/33963

Gov. Palin is currently being investigated by a state legislative panel to see if Mr. Monegan was removed because he wouldn't fire Trooper Mike Wooten -- the governor's former brother-in-law -- after Gov. Palin, her husband Todd and her staff brought up past misconduct charges. Those stemmed from a messy divorce in 2005 with the governor's sister, Molly McCann, including threats to her family. Following a troopers' investigation, Mr. Wooten was suspended for five days in 2006.

But Gov. Palin, in papers filed with the request for investigation, said she never knew the trooper had been disciplined until after she removed the commissioner over what she called a dispute over budget and other issues and his personnel files were made public. In the papers, she said the trooper since 2005 has continued to behave aggressively toward her family, taunting them "that he was a trooper and nothing would bring him down."

For example, Gov. Palin alleged the trooper confronted her daughter Bristol at a football game, calling her an obscenity.

And around the time Mr. Monegan was fired, Ms. McCann called police after her ex-husband refused to comply with provisions of a court-visitation order and return her children. Gov. Palin said police "refused to intervene," but that eventually Mr. Wooten's supervisor got him to comply with the order. "Wooten was furious with the humiliation, and warned Molly that he was going to 'get' both her and Gov. Palin," the governor's filing says. "There is evidence suggesting that Wooten was following the governor."

Back