Sarah Palin endorses Star Parker for Congress

sp2a.jpg

http://www.starparkerforcongress.com/a/10/Sarah-Palin-endorses-Star-Parker-for-Congress

You go girl! :good4u:

I've heard some great things about this woman.

Personal responsibility. What a concept!

that's because if she were a Democrat she would be running for president instead of Congress......

Socrtease must mean because she's a woman, and a black woman at that, she is doing the equivalent of what Barack Hussein Obama did, just on a female level, but she's a pretty lil' thing...

Ouch! Her head must hurt bumping into that glass ceiling and slamming into the male chauvinism...!

I don't believe that only 6% of blacks are conservative. They voted against queer marriage in California. Most I know are disgusted by sodomy.

6% of registered black "voters". Those same black voters who voted against gay marriage overwhelmingly vote a straight democratic ticket. Seperate the issue from the candidate and black voters will vote a values based agenda. That's how they can vote Obama a gay rights, pro abortion candidate. Seperate those issues to an individual issue ticket and they'll vote against them.

Socrtease must mean because she's a woman, and a black woman at that, she is doing the equivalent of what Barack Hussein Obama did, just on a female level, but she's a pretty lil' thing...

Ouch! Her head must hurt bumping into that glass ceiling and slamming into the male chauvinism...!
No what I am saying is EVERYTHING else being equal if she had a D behind her name all the right wingers would be saying she was unqualified for the job, be it congress, senate or president. As I said, I have been aware of her since she started working the pundit shows. I like her. I would vote for her. I think her brain alone makes her qualified for the job. Regardless of what letter appears after her name. Your ilk would NEVER say that.

No what I am saying is EVERYTHING else being equal if she had a D behind her name all the right wingers would be saying she was unqualified for the job, be it congress, senate or president. As I said, I have been aware of her since she started working the pundit shows. I like her. I would vote for her. I think her brain alone makes her qualified for the job. Regardless of what letter appears after her name. Your ilk would NEVER say that.

speaking of ilk, do you recognize the fact there is a difference in responsibility between a president and a congressman?.......

Bullshit. he House was set up by the Founders to be a place for "the regular guy". Its not an executive position. She's more than qualified based on her life experiences.

Bullshit. he House was set up by the Founders to be a place for "the regular guy". Its not an executive position. She's more than qualified based on her life experiences.
If she were liberal, supported abortion rights, gay marriage etc, besides hating her politics you would tell us all how unqualified she was as all she had done was community activism. But you go right on pretending that's not true.

speaking of ilk, do you recognize the fact there is a difference in responsibility between a president and a congressman?.......
No shit? ya think? If she were a liberal, all of you righties would use the fact that she had, and this is a popular one used by the Republicans, never balanced a businesses books, never held a real job or employed people, only ever been a community organizer. But the biggest one of all would have been, She was a cadillac driving welfare queen.

If she were liberal, supported abortion rights, gay marriage etc, besides hating her politics you would tell us all how unqualified she was as all she had done was community activism. But you go right on pretending that's not true.

No shit? ya think? If she were a liberal, all of you righties would use the fact that she had, and this is a popular one used by the Republicans, never balanced a businesses books, never held a real job or employed people, only ever been a community organizer. But the biggest one of all would have been, She was a cadillac driving welfare queen.

as long as she's driving it in the right direction, I don't care if she drives a Cadillac.....a liberal, on the other had would be pissed it wasn't a Yugo.......

Back