Sarah Palin's Affair with Husbands Business Partner

I bet you are right.

I have never really understood why people complicate their lives this way and how they can feel comfortable in their own skin living like that.

I would be suicidal if I behaved like many I met do.

I could just not live with my own self image of being a lying piece of shit who put tittlation and attention over being honest.

There are alot of small souled people in this world unfortunately.

Yep Darla, I am in the same boat. Had 2 wives but I was faithful to each of them. I can't say the same about the first wife.

I am faithful to my current lady friend. Our agreement is that we will let each other know if there are plans to change that. Before the event.

of course then too I have never been accused of being too bright where my choices with women are concerned either :D

I don’t respond to CK, but sometimes will respond to something someone else said in his threads. I don’t ignore him because he’s a “troll” – whatever that might mean. After all, I troll myself, and I’m hysterical when I do! I ignore him because of things he has said about other people, that I think is way over the line.

Take your ball and go home....Call the Waaaammmbbbbuuulllllllaaaaannnnccccceeeee....

We got alot of children on here.... "you hurt my feelings"

LMAO funny shit....

CK

What has amazed me is how many women I have known or known of, who were and are cheating over the years. When I was younger I always assumed it was mostly a married guy thing to do. I don’t even know a married woman at this point who hasn't cheated, or isn’t currently cheating. I mean, of the ones that I am in the position to know what they are doing.

well it makes sense. the guys need someone to cheat on with. Usually its a committed woman.

Its just soul killing if you ask me.

I think so many women dont feel whole if men are not after them.

Then at some point all they do to attract thaT kind of attention gets them into situations they fail to resist. Its one of the really sad consequences of a society that only sees women as valuable for looks.

I don’t know, it could be. I’m not one to say. I’ve changed a lot over the past ten years. I really want nothing to do with men, as I consider the vast majority of them to be disgusting. If my current relationship ended – and I truly have one in a million in this man – I can totally see myself living by myself and really liking it, and spending my time with the people whose company I enjoy so much…my crazy, creative, funny, warm, women friends, and with my writing.

Thats how you find the right man.

You say fuck them if they cant give me what I need and respect.

Then the only ones who can make the grade attract you.

you girls act as if all men are evil yet from my experience i find woman in the corporate world to be considerably more cut throat and maniacal then men.

I think it goes both ways.

you girls act as if all men are evil yet from my experience i find woman in the corporate world to be considerably more cut throat and maniacal then men.

LOL. Maybe so Chap. My bf says that I must be missing something if I think there is such a great choice of women out there. Maybe I pick on men too much. You know, my brothers are just absolutely disgusting. Maybe that has poisoned me.

LOL. Maybe so Chap. My bf says that I must be missing something if I think there is such a great choice of women out there. Maybe I pick on men too much. You know, my brothers are just absolutely disgusting. Maybe that has poisoned me.

I think its people more then just men. Believe me I hear the stories from my guy friends about the woman they sleep with and most of them are married or in a relationship and most definitely not the type you would think. Also there very best friends may not even know about it.

I think men and women are equally good and evil.

Im just a woman so I have to approch life from that perspective.

Now if I was Bi or gay I would have said something other than "men"

I used to say I had the perfect test to see if a woman was a psycho.

If I was attracted to her and asked her out, and she said yes, then she was a psycho. It just didn't show until later.

I have not cheated in either marriage or the several relationships in between.

But I have been cheated on. I guess its just proof of the old saying "No good deed goes unpunished".

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/usele...enquirers-sarah-palin-affair-allegation,43304

Media dilemma over Enquirer’s ‘Sarah Palin affair’

The American media has been quick to caricature John McCain's running mate Sarah Palin as a gun-toting, anti-abortionist, creationist redneck, and pounced on the news that her 17-year-old unmarried daughter Bristol was pregnant. But how will the US media big guns handle the latest, more serious allegation - that Sarah Palin had an affair with her husband's business partner? The situation is particularly delicate since the allegation has been made by the notorious supermarket tabloid, the National Enquirer.

Senior McCain adviser Steve Schmidt said yesterday, "The allegations contained on the cover of the National Enquirer insinuating that Governor Palin had an extramarital affair are categorically false. It is a vicious lie... The American people will reject it."

Two months ago, he might have been able to make that assumption with confidence. He might also have been able to count on the mainstream media treating the National Enquirer with its habitual disdain. That was what happened when the Enquirer reported that the former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards had had an affair with a videographer, Rielle Hunter. Newspapers and TV channels ignored the story, happy to concur that the tabloid report was fabricated nonsense.

But the Enquirer kept pushing, eventually running Edwards to ground with his former mistress in a hotel rendezvous in Los Angeles. Edwards was forced to admit an extramarital affair and was disinvited from the recent Demoratic convention.

The main argument against the Enquirer's tactics down the years has been its use of unnamed, paid sources. But it was exactly these methods that led to the Edwards scoop. With John McCain's team issuing threats of legal action over the Palin affair allegation, the rest of the US media now face a conundrum: do they follow up a potential scandal and risk a lawsuit, or ignore a possibly explosive story 'broken' by a publication that has recently gained credibility?

The Enquirer, for its part, appears to be enjoying trying on its newly purchased cloak of respectability. In response to Schmidt's denials, the tabloid said: "Following our John Edwards exclusives, our political reporting has obviously proven to be more detail-oriented than the McCain campaign's vetting process. Despite the McCain camp's attempts to control press coverage they find unfavorable, the Enquirer will continue to pursue news on both sides of the political spectrum." Watch this space.

KILL HIM!!!!

I used to say I had the perfect test to see if a woman was a psycho.

If I was attracted to her and asked her out, and she said yes, then she was a psycho. It just didn't show until later.

I have not cheated in either marriage or the several relationships in between.

But I have been cheated on. I guess its just proof of the old saying "No good deed goes unpunished".

got that right!

People dont do it because of you they do it because of themselves.

Its an insecurity, vainity, need to have one over on the world, need to feel loved and wanted and so on and so on.

They are harming themselves more than you.

I realised early in my life (as a child) that dishonesty was not compatable with my well being. I dont know how and why I knew this but Im glad I did.

There is alot of pain in being betrayed by a trusted other but it cant compare with the lifelong pain of betraying yourself.

I seriously would not survive cheating and dishonesty on this level.

People dont do it because of you they do it because of themselves.

Its an insecurity, vainity, need to have one over on the world, need to feel loved and wanted and so on and so on.

They are harming themselves more than you.

I realised early in my life (as a child) that dishonesty was not compatable with my well being. I dont know how and why I knew this but Im glad I did.

There is alot of pain in being betrayed by a trusted other but it cant compare with the lifelong pain of betraying yourself.

I seriously would not survive cheating and dishonesty on this level.

Yeah, they have to live with what they do.

What gets me even more than being cheated on is to have someone rabidly accusing me of cheating, only to find out later that it was them doing the cheating.

Oh well, it took some years but I finally understood my own worth. And I will never "settle" for less than what I deserve agan.

Its the guilt and trying to transfer it to emotionally rationalize their own actions.

Sick , sick stuff.

Its the guilt and trying to transfer it to emotionally rationalize their own actions.

Sick , sick stuff.

Yep

For women I agree with your idea that its their need for approval and validation of worth.

For a lot of men its a conquest thing. I never really understood that.

Back