Scaring the Life out of an Old Lady

DeMartMan

My Aunt died little over a week after the re-election of President Obama, she had be subjected to numerous scary emails which didn't help her condition.

An appeal to reason and civility. Nice first post and welcome.

Watching this made me miss being in the rain in the Pacific Northwest...I wanted to be there and share a glass of wine with him....LOL

An appeal to reason and civility. Nice first post and welcome.

Watching this made me miss being in the rain in the Pacific Northwest...I wanted to be there and share a glass of wine with him....LOL
Thank you, I have made other posts, but I haven't been here for a while. Yes, I love Oregon and can't imagine living any where else, but I don't drink as part of my faith. Nice thing is that all I have to do is walk out of my home and it's like Heaven and all of my stress is gone.

Maybe your Aunt is better off with Jesus than suffereing under Obama Death Panels health care rationing and Sharia Law he is planning to shove down our throats now that he stole another Election.

Thank you, I have made other posts, but I haven't been here for a while. Yes, I love Oregon and can't imagine living any where else, but I don't drink as part of my faith. Nice thing is that all I have to do is walk out of my home and it's like Heaven and all of my stress is gone.

Oh I see now you have quite a few posts...LOL I was so thrilled to see oregon and hear the gentle rain again!! I miss it...OK no wine....and it is Heaven to me as well. It's nice to meet you.

Maybe your Aunt is better off with Jesus than suffereing under Obama Death Panels health care rationing and Sharia Law he is planning to shove down our throats now that he stole another Election.
Yes, she is better off with Jesus period, end of statement. As to the rest of that garbage, it just that type of bull that is destroying the political dialog in America.

Thank you Christie and Apple, with work, the new house and moderating the blog with it's message boards I stay pretty busy, but I'll have to try to get back here more often.

Oh I see now you have quite a few posts...LOL I was so thrilled to see oregon and hear the gentle rain again!! I miss it...OK no wine....and it is Heaven to me as well. It's nice to meet you.
Thank you, I've bought a home on Larch Mountian and yes, it is Heaven on earth.

I have no idea where that is...outside of Portland or on the coast? I lived on the coast.

I say that nothing in those articles shows me that the US Constitution is in any danger of being amended. The majority of the people in the US are christians, and they still did not allow biblical law to be implemented.

I say it is paranoid delusions and attempts to smear Obama.

Back