Scaring the Life out of an Old Lady

From your link. (Excerpt) From 1995 to the present, the percentage of U.S. adults who label themselves pro-life has risen from 33 to 50 percent, an increase of 50 percentage points. At the same time, the percentage of adults who label themselves pro-choice has dropped from 56 to 41 percent, an enormous swing.(End)

Have you noticed something strange? More people are against Obama's position on abortion. More people are against ObamaCare. Yet, Obama gets re-elected. I've come to the conclusion that either the polls are wrong or people become possessed by the devil when they enter the voting booth. Which one do you think it is?

From your link. (Excerpt) From 1995 to the present, the percentage of U.S. adults who label themselves pro-life has risen from 33 to 50 percent, an increase of 50 percentage points. At the same time, the percentage of adults who label themselves pro-choice has dropped from 56 to 41 percent, an enormous swing.(End)

Have you noticed something strange? More people are against Obama's position on abortion. More people are against ObamaCare. Yet, Obama gets re-elected. I've come to the conclusion that either the polls are wrong or people become possessed by the devil when they enter the voting booth. Which one do you think it is?

One thing that hasn't dawned on those that use this nonsense for 'argument' is that those that support choice also identify themselves as 'pro life' and in fact are pro life. They don't get it at all.

All forms of healthcare should be available.

Last edited:

If someone really is opposed to abortion then they should support all means that prevent unwanted, especially teenage pregnancies. They can begin by being involved in their child's life from day one. Unfortunately, far too many don't want to do anything about prevention, while they scream at the top of their lungs about abortion.

If someone really is opposed to abortion then they should support all means that prevent unwanted, especially teenage pregnancies. They can begin by being involved in their child's life from day one. Unfortunately, far too many don't want to do anything about prevention, while they scream at the top of their lungs about abortion.

They want nothing to do with the child's life, the parent's lives, or any other place of responsibility. They only want to rant and rave about one tiny slice of the issue.

One thing that hasn't dawned on those that use this nonsense for 'argument' is that those that support choice also identify themselves as 'pro life' and in fact are pro life. They don't get it at all.

All forms of healthcare should be available.

One of the posters here (I forget who it is) has a signature line something like, "Only in America can one call themselves "pro-life" while advocating wars and capital punishment." Now they want to include denying others medical care.

Not only do they not give a damn about anyone else, they want to control women. While ranting against abortion they vehemently oppose sex education in schools, the distribution of condoms....anything that would lower the incidence of abortion. Except, of course, the nonsensical idea of abstinence.

We have to look at the good side. Even with their tons of money and barrels of lies they lost the election. The people are waking up. :)

Have a good day. It's dentist check-up and cleaning day for me and then meet the Mrs. for lunch.

One of the posters here (I forget who it is) has a signature line something like, "Only in America can one call themselves "pro-life" while advocating wars and capital punishment." Now they want to include denying others medical care.

Not only do they not give a damn about anyone else, they want to control women. While ranting against abortion they vehemently oppose sex education in schools, the distribution of condoms....anything that would lower the incidence of abortion. Except, of course, the nonsensical idea of abstinence.

We have to look at the good side. Even with their tons of money and barrels of lies they lost the election. The people are waking up. :)

Have a good day. It's dentist check-up and cleaning day for me and then meet the Mrs. for lunch.

The person with the signature would be me.

Back