Science confirms Scripture.

I knew you'd say that. And why do you suppose such a thing is impossible? After all, parrots can speak. Why not snakes?
I’ve heard a parrot speak, but not a snake. So, it was an actual snake that tempted the first couple?

Science? lol from your buy bull

The earth is set on foundations and does not move. Ecclesiastes 31:37

"The moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven." Apparently, Jesus believed that the moon produces its own light, and that the stars are lights held in place by a firmament only a few miles above our heads. Matthew 24:29

When Jesus was crucified, there was three hours of complete darkness "over all the land." And when he died, there was a great earthquake with many corpses walking the streets of Jerusalem. It is strange that there is no record of any of these extraordinary events outside of the gospels.Matthew 27:45, 51-53

and your buy bull says bats are birds and the sun stood still

11412328_854759341272789_8784792467877026107_n.jpg

"The moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven." Apparently, Jesus believed that the moon produces its own light, and that the stars are lights held in place by a firmament only a few miles above our heads. Matthew 24:29

When Jesus was crucified, there was three hours of complete darkness "over all the land." And when he died, there was a great earthquake with many corpses walking the streets of Jerusalem. It is strange that there is no record of any of these extraordinary events outside of the gospels.Matthew 27:45, 51-53

11412328_854759341272789_8784792467877026107_n.jpg

View attachment 6868

The moral of the Story Of Jesus is that he came as an advocate for the dispossessed and downtrodden, and was put to death by the power structure.

A fuckin' Commie!

"Well, he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
I betchya he's even got a commie flag
tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

"He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys.
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise,
He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage"

I’ve heard a parrot speak, but not a snake. So, it was an actual snake that tempted the first couple?

If you look at Michelangelo 's the fall of man on the Sistine Chapel,Michelangelo clearly shows in symbolism that the snake that could talk was Adams erect Penis.

th (2).jpeg
On the right side we see Adam and Eve forced from the Garden of Eden.
But look on the left side,What does Michelangelo have Eve doing here?It certainly looks like she is orally servicing Adam.

Back