SCOTUS immunity decision

archives

Verified User
just further validates what I have been attesting right along, if Trump is elected there is no one, no entity, no check, nothing, that will stop him from doing anything he wants anytime he wants.

As we have seen, certainly not the cult, the right wing media, the GOP, nor the Court, the whole system of checks and balances will be flushed, and those offering any semblance of even criticism will be crushed

You can kiss good bye any framework or ideology that the Founding Fathers created for us

just further validates what I have been attesting right along, if Trump is elected there is no one, no entity, no check, nothing, that will stop him from doing anything he wants anytime he wants.

As we have seen, certainly not the cult, the right wing media, the GOP, nor the Court, the whole system of checks and balances will be flushed, and those offering any semblance of even criticism will be crushed

You can kiss good bye any framework or ideology that the Founding Fathers created for us
Shocking history of our nation. Making fascism legal.

Noticed you didn’t offer anything to invalidate anything I posted, nor, address the question

Once again, if elected, who will stand in Trump’s way to check him from doing anything he wants anytime he wants?
by the looks of this statement, you believe that you and 5 million other angry liberals should surrender your guns, since you're too cowardly to fight fascism?????

by the looks of this statement, you believe that you and 5 million other angry liberals should surrender your guns, since you're too cowardly to fight fascism?????
So you are confirming my point, that there is no one or entity to prevent an elected Trump from doing anything he wants anytime he wants other than an armed rebellion?

Not what the Founding Fathers envisioned

So you are confirming my point, that there is no one or entity to prevent an elected Trump from doing anything he wants anytime he wants other than an armed rebellion?

Their structure of the Supreme Court is fatally flawed. A profound mistake.

I asked you a question, you came back with a non sensical post. Can you answer the question?

No we should just bump you all off before the election

It’s legal for Biden to do now

Noticed you didn’t offer anything to invalidate anything I posted, nor, address the question

Once again, if elected, who will stand in Trump’s way to check him from doing anything he wants anytime he wants?
What checks and balances were removed? His first term he had some of his executive orders blocked by court decisions.

I asked you a question, you came back with a non sensical post. Can you answer the question?
Hardly “nonsensical”

You asked do “you believe that you and 5 million other angry liberals should surrender your guns, since you're too cowardly to fight fascism,” which can only imply that taking up arms is the only way to stop Trump from doing anything he wants anytime he wants.

Your question is “nonsensical” given there are over 82 million people in the US that own guns, and ideologically, those leaning left have never expressed nor displayed any form of insurrection against the government

And by implying it as a means to stop Trump you are also confirming that Trump does indeed present a danger of “fascism”

Cool. So Joe Biden can order the assassination of Donald Trump by declaring him a national security threat.

The United States has now become "The Planet Of The Apes"!

I expect the corrupted Supreme Court to allow for the destruction of the Statue Of Liberty, repeal and overturn the 14th Amendment and the BILL OF RIGHTS, and promote the next Republican president to KING, while guaranteeing only a Republican can win it.

Next!

Last edited:

The ruling only applies to official acts. Blocking an election, arranging for phony electors, or directing the VP not to follow the Constitution do not fall in that category.

What checks and balances were removed? His first term he had some of his executive orders blocked by court decisions.
I think today pretty much establishes that this Court is not going to rule against him in any matters or real significance, especially those involving Presidential power. Or, issues decisions that are so murky that they bury checks in legal purgatory, today’s “perceived” variable for non official acts being a good example

The GOP is not going to step up, what few moderates remain who even think it will be flushed. Even with a split Congress, he can pretty much rough ride over any check they may offer especially with the Court rubber stamping his Presidential power. The right wing media defends Trump no matter what he does, and the cult, the supposed Constitution loving MAGA, ain’t ever jumping ship

Even the bureaucracy, from the Cabinet down, will be replaced with Roger Stone type yes men, you can kiss the Civil Service System goodbye

The ruling only applies to official acts. Blocking an election, arranging for phony electors, or directing the VP not to follow the Constitution do not fall in that category.
Not exactly

The President is immune in official acts, but supposedly not so in non official acts, but then they threw in “presumptively immunity” and that that Presidents do have substantial immunity for their official actions, even when undertaken for personal ends and criminal purposes.

Not exactly

The President is immune in official acts, but supposedly not so in non official acts, but then they threw in “presumptively immunity” and that that Presidents do have substantial immunity for their official actions, even when undertaken for personal ends and criminal purposes.
Correct.

Now Trump can declare, "Damn right I ordered a code red!"

Each case will have to go to court because Trump will claim it was an official act. Trump will skate the rest of his criminal life.

Back