SCOTUS immunity decision

Each case will have to go to court because Trump will claim it was an official act. Trump will skate the rest of his criminal life.
Yes, Supreme Court purposely made it difficult to distinguish official act from personal act.

Hardly “nonsensical”

You asked do “you believe that you and 5 million other angry liberals should surrender your guns, since you're too cowardly to fight fascism,” which can only imply that taking up arms is the only way to stop Trump from doing anything he wants anytime he wants.

Your question is “nonsensical” given there are over 82 million people in the US that own guns, and ideologically, those leaning left have never expressed nor displayed any form of insurrection against the government

And by implying it as a means to stop Trump you are also confirming that Trump does indeed present a danger of “fascism”
taking up arms is ALWAYS the last option, provided one side doesn't force everyone else to give up their guns. THAT is what the founders intended.
Now, do I believe that Trump presents a danger? hell yes, just like I do with every president.

taking up arms is ALWAYS the last option, provided one side doesn't force everyone else to give up their guns. THAT is what the founders intended.
Now, do I believe that Trump presents a danger? hell yes, just like I do with every president.
It is no option, if events reached the state where we were to have armed civil insurrections here it will no longer be the country our Founders envisioned, the rule of law will be meaningless, and no one would win

No President did, or even came close, to presenting the threat to American democracy as Trump does.

So you are confirming my point, that there is no one or entity to prevent an elected Trump from doing anything he wants anytime he wants other than an armed rebellion?

Not what the Founding Fathers envisioned

The FFs made sure Presidents always have immunity for official acts. :palm:

The United States has now become "The Planet Of The Apes"!

I expect the corrupted Supreme Court to allow for the destruction of the Statue Of Liberty, repeal and overturn the 14th Amendment and the BILL OF RIGHTS, and promote the next Republican president to KING, while guaranteeing only a Republican can win it.

Next!
They can be declared a part of the MAGA terror crime

Remove the justices and jail them and then replace them

Then fix what these criminals tried to break

Not exactly

The President is immune in official acts, but supposedly not so in non official acts, but then they threw in “presumptively immunity” and that that Presidents do have substantial immunity for their official actions, even when undertaken for personal ends and criminal purposes.
And now Biden has all that power

just further validates what I have been attesting right along, if Trump is elected there is no one, no entity, no check, nothing, that will stop him from doing anything he wants anytime he wants.

As we have seen, certainly not the cult, the right wing media, the GOP, nor the Court, the whole system of checks and balances will be flushed, and those offering any semblance of even criticism will be crushed

You can kiss good bye any framework or ideology that the Founding Fathers created for us
:clintontard:

As I wrote in another thread:

We all knew that the SCOTUS was going to rule there is some immunity. Members of congress have some immunity. So of course the president has some immunity.

Now the SCOTUS is saying that what is official acts and what isn't must be determined at a lower court level...and appealed up the judicial chain to reach a final decision.

This is more reasonable than some are portraying it...and certainly a better decision than what might have come down.

We have weathered a great Civil War, folks, and we will weather this.

In any case, we are getting what we deserve. WE AMERICANS OF THIS GENERATION were given responsibility for our Republic...and THIS is how we have handled it.

We DESERVE what we are getting.

just further validates what I have been attesting right along, if Trump is elected there is no one, no entity, no check, nothing, that will stop him from doing anything he wants anytime he wants.

As we have seen, certainly not the cult, the right wing media, the GOP, nor the Court, the whole system of checks and balances will be flushed, and those offering any semblance of even criticism will be crushed

You can kiss good bye any framework or ideology that the Founding Fathers created for us
Someone is scared.

You guys fucking blew it huh

WE HAVE THIS POWER NOW

YOU DONT
Ya but Dem's would not abuse that power and the Magat court and Magats know that.

They will argue why they have to go high, even when the court goes low.

This is a set up for the next Republican POTUS.

Back