Secret Service boss cites hazard of putting agent on 'sloped roof'

volsrock1

Verified User
'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday.

This is what u get from a DEI hire...my god!!!! what a idiot!!!

'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday.

DEI hires are the best.

The hole in the security was no one was guarding the buildings on the adjacent lot that were used by the shooter!

The SS say they assigned that area to be secured by the other police agencies involved. So that was their fault really!

But then the SS did not body shield Trump very well after he was shot, and allowed him to pump his fists and further expose himself, while transferring him to the armored vehicle. Now that was a total screw up!

But other than that, everything else worked out pretty well taking all of this under accord.

You want the SS to be white men only? There was a woman who would have given her life to protect trump at that rally.

1721153491526.png

"DEI has become a boogeyman for some people in the corporate world over the past few months, but few would have expected a debate over hiring practices to become part of the fallout from the attempted assassination of a presidential candidate...

As the gravity of the horrific events sank in over the weekend, some right wing pundits and politicians quickly shifted gears to point blame at an unlikely source: the DEI philosophy of the Secret Service, the law enforcement agency tasked with protecting politicians, and women agents in particular...

The Secret Service can and should face many questions over the coming weeks and months about what went wrong in Pennsylvania on Saturday. But the knee-jerk reaction to blame DEI in the wake of this weekend’s political violence, and to make women the focus of vitriol, is deeply disturbing. And it is the starkest example to date of how what was once a mundane hiring practice has become weaponized within the U.S. political discourse—with no signs of slowing down."

Last edited:
The hole in the security was no one was guarding the buildings on the adjacent lot that were used by the shooter!

The SS say they assigned that area to be secured by the other police agencies involved. So that was their fault really!

But then the SS did not body shield Trump very well after he was shot, and allowed him to pump his fists and further expose himself, while transferring him to the armored vehicle. Now that was a total screw up!

But other than that, everything else worked out pretty well taking all of this under accord.
The Secret Service is tasked with ensuring the safety of the President of the United States, the Vice President of the United States, the President-elect of the United States, the Vice President-elect of the United States, and their immediate families;

Not local cops...u stupid fucking idiot

The Secret Service is tasked with ensuring the safety of the President of the United States, the Vice President of the United States, the President-elect of the United States, the Vice President-elect of the United States, and their immediate families;

Not local cops...u stupid fucking idiot
No, you are the fucking stupid idiot! Do you think SS agents grow on trees? Do you think they work for free?

I bet you have never paid any taxes- because you obviously don't work. But everybody else does!

And I don't see this LOONY TUNES Republican led house putting out any bills to increase the staff of the SS!

SO STFU you ignorant HATEFUL BASTARD!

No, you are the fucking stupid idiot! Do you think SS agents grow on trees? Do you think they work for free?

I bet you have never paid any taxes- because you obviously don't work. But everybody else does!

And I don't see this LOONY TUNES Republican led house putting out any bills to increase the staff of the SS!

SO STFU you ignorant HATEFUL BASTARD!
Take a pill little lizard. The SS and FBI have been DEI'ed

This all seems a bit sketchy. Like RFK Jr not getting protection because Biden doesn't want him to have it even though that guy tried to infiltrate his team pretending to be a Marshall. And now we find that because Trump wasn't "officially" the candidate yet he didn't get a full detail like a candidate would.... This sounds more like the folks running the puppet show at the White House didn't want them to be safe. Next we'll find out that Brandon will not "let" Trump have briefings like the major candidate opposition usually gets.

Calm down. Grab yesterday's Dan Bongino podcast and get an earful from someone who has been there and still has contacts in really interesting places..
You have been bouncing that DEI acronym around loosely in the forum in every thread.

We know you Trumptards are fucking racists- you don't have to make our case for us!

Back