Secret Service boss cites hazard of putting agent on 'sloped roof'

You have been bouncing that DEI acronym around loosely in the forum in every thread.

We know you Trumptards are fucking racists- you don't have to make our case for us!
1719493863480-png.1592031

This all seems a bit sketchy. Like RFK Jr not getting protection because Biden doesn't want him to have it even though that guy tried to infiltrate his team pretending to be a Marshall. And now we find that because Trump wasn't "officially" the candidate yet he didn't get a full detail like a candidate would.... This sounds more like the folks running the puppet show at the White House didn't want them to be safe. Next we'll find out that Brandon will not "let" Trump have briefings like the major candidate opposition usually gets.
Do you even realize the expense to the taxpayers, every time Trump wants an outdoor hillbilly ass-kissing contest- you people call a Trump Rally?

Millions of dollars!

An indoor event would be about 1/4th the cost, and could be better secured.

And because Trump is being targeted for termination by the Iranian Terrorists, the SS is having to ramp up the security by doubling it already.

It's your tax dollars!

Do you even realize the expense to the taxpayers, every time Trump wants an outdoor hillbilly ass-kissing contest- you people call a Trump Rally?

Millions of dollars!

And because Trump is being targeted for termination by the Iranian Terrorists, the SS is having to ramp up the security by doubling it already.

It's your tax dollars!
An alt leftie suddenly compaining about government dollars being spent. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Do you fucking realize how many dollars we send around the world to finance both sides of a war? You really need to start drinking and don't stop for a few days.

An alt leftie suddenly compaining about government dollars being spent. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Do you fucking realize how many dollars we send around the world to finance both sides of a war? You really need to start drinking and don't stop for a few days.
No, I was just saying Trump is gonna fuck around with these outdoor rallies, and he is going to get himself killed.

And it won't be some goofy 20 YO punk Guntard next time- it will be some Iranian terrorist next time, and they don't fuck around.

Fair warning!

Millions of dollars!

It's your tax dollars!
Penny wise and pound foolish. This is like getting upset that someone stopped at a gas station across town that charged three cents more per gallon. "Save money no matter what the cost!" It will cost you 3.50 in gas to get there to save 1.40... and 3.50 more to get back.

I get that indoor would be better, I even agree, but pretending that he shouldn't have full protection because the Convention was yet to be held is absurd, his contingent was smaller than it should be for a major party candidate. Throwing a fit about keeping candidates safe is a Brandon Family Value though, so we should just pretend that this crap never happens.

Anyway, folks who want the government to spend freely on "entitlements" shouldn't be counting pennies at an event like this. Obama held his crap at an outdoor stadium and you didn't care about the cost. It's only the guys painted orange you suddenly want to "save money" on, neh?

'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday.

This is what u get from a DEI hire...my god!!!! what a idiot!!!
Its lying.

No, I was just saying Trump is gonna fuck around with these outdoor rallies, and he is going to get himself killed.

And it won't be some goofy 20 YO punk Guntard next time- it will be some Iranian terrorist next time, and they don't fuck around.

Fair warning!
Sounds like you are joining singlemankenneth, and brandonpresident AKA hume in calling for the killing of Trump. The only one worse is Mr. Tiny Penis who thinks shooting Republicans should be a national sport.

Sounds like you are joining singlemankenneth, and brandonpresident AKA hume in calling for the killing of Trump. The only one worse is Mr. Tiny Penis who thinks shooting Republicans should be a national sport.
I don't hear anyone calling for Trump's death, and I think you are a horrible person for saying that!

You people are impossible son-of-a-bitches to even have a conversation with because you can't stick to the facts.

You have to make shit up!

So just fuck off! NEVER MIND ASSHOLE!

I don't hear anyone calling for Trump's death, and I think you are a horrible person for saying that!

You people are impossible son-of-a-bitches to even have a conversation with because you can't stick to the facts.

You have to make shit up!

So just fuck off! NEVER MIND ASSHOLE!
You must have singlemankrnneth, Mr. Tiny Penis, and hume on ignore.

Penny wise and pound foolish. This is like getting upset that someone stopped at a gas station across town that charged three cents more per gallon. "Save money no matter what the cost!" It will cost you 3.50 in gas to get there to save 1.40... and 3.50 more to get back.

I get that indoor would be better, I even agree, but pretending that he shouldn't have full protection because the Convention was yet to be held is absurd, his contingent was smaller than it should be for a major party candidate. Throwing a fit about keeping candidates safe is a Brandon Family Value though, so we should just pretend that this crap never happens.

Anyway, folks who want the government to spend freely on "entitlements" shouldn't be counting pennies at an event like this. Obama held his crap at an outdoor stadium and you didn't care about the cost. It's only the guys painted orange you suddenly want to "save money" on, neh?
Man you have a lot of nerve talking about entitlements, when you have a candidate that thinks he should be entitled to break any law he wants and have immunity from indictment and prosecution. And your candidate thinks he is entitled to be the president whether he wins or loses the election.

Did I ever say, Donald Trump did not deserve to have the best Secret Service protection? No! I didn't, I just said that he could make it easier and a lot less risky, by not insisting on having outdoor events. And even more important now that the director of the FBI announcing publicly today that Trump is being targeted for termination by an Iranian backed terrorist group.

You people are impossible to have a conversation with, because you have to twist everything anyone says into something that plays into a preconceived political narrative or conspiracy theory- blaming Biden for everything under the fucking sun- including this assassination attempt on Trump- LIKE YOU JUST DID!

Man you have a lot of nerve talking about entitlements, when you have a candidate that thinks he should be entitled to break any law he wants and have immunity from indictment and prosecution. And your candidate thinks he is entitled to be the president whether he wins or loses the election.

Did I ever say, Donald Trump did not deserve to have the best Secret Service protection? No! I didn't, I just said that he could make it easier and a lot less risky, by not insisting on having outdoor events. And even more important now that the director of the FBI announcing publicly today that Trump is being targeted for termination by an Iranian backed terrorist group.

You people are impossible to have a conversation with, because you have to twist everything anyone says into something that plays into a preconceived political narrative or conspiracy theory- blaming Biden for everything under the fucking sun- including this assassination attempt on Trump- LIKE YOU JUST DID!
That Iran thing is probably bullshit. The FBI is bringing in ringers now is probably what that means.

Try to gin up WW3 and stuff.

Its unlikely that the CIA told Biden or his Brain about the hit.

That Iran thing is probably bullshit. The FBI is bringing in ringers now is probably what that means.

Try to gin up WW3 and stuff.
It is except the Iranians have been saying since we took out their General that they reserve the right to take out Trump.....there was nothing new I am almost certain.

Back