Selfhood Hijacked

It's not about Jesus, it's about finding the innocence of mind you had as a child. It is about finding your potential as a human being, and realizing you are caught in a trap of the mind.

When people like Asshat post threads like this, it is a plea for help. It is him saying... "Please help me, I am miserable in my life and can't bear it alone... come join in my misery and despair so I can be comforted." And many of us will respond to this, helping him to feed his hunger for negativity.
Dude. You're hallucinating.

Pointing out the psychological tactics of the internationalist fascist controllers is not negative.
People who point out the truth, and pull the curtain back on him, he will attack and call names, as he has done with me, because that is a defense mechanism.
You wouldn't recognize truth if it came and queefed in your ear.
He can't stand the light of truth. You can read what I have posted here, there is nothing threatening in it, nothing to chastise or call "ignorant" yet, that is what he immediately does. Why? Because he has to, in order to feed his pessimism and negativity. The beast has consumed him, and now he plays victim to the beast.

You're completely offtopic. You're not discussing the topic, your in denial of the topic and focussing on me instead. Get a life.

Dude. You're hallucinating.

Pointing out the psychological tactics of the internationalist fascist controllers is not negative.

"Internationalist", "Fascist", "Controllers", are all negative terms used to describe a negative or pessimistic situation in your mind's eye. Adding to this, their "psychological tactics" which is also negative, and your admitted pointing out of this, and I would say you have met the criteria I described.

You wouldn't recognize truth if it came and queefed in your ear.

Queefed? Hmmm, another "new" word, Asshat?

You're completely offtopic. You're not discussing the topic, your in denial of the topic and focussing on me instead. Get a life.

Oh I am right on the topic. Selfhood Hijacked! Another example of the pessimistic cynical negativity you spew here everyday. I am merely getting to the bottom of why you go through all of this. Why it is so important to you, and why you need and require us to respond to you. It helps feed the beast, and you are a slave to it. You have become incapable of living without negativity and pessimism, and here is where you have found your fix.

It's really quite sad for a healthy and free mind to watch, because I see the potential in you, even though you don't realize it yourself. You think that the names you call me and insults you make toward me, will make me feel as miserable as you, because you've taught yourself this over time, but the truth is, it doesn't make me miserable at all. No amount of insulting from you will ever make me as miserable as you are right now. Yet it won't stop you from trying, because your mind thinks this, it has been trained to feed the beast.

What I have had to say, it touched a nerve with you, I can tell. It hits a little too close to home, doesn't it? When I asked you before about your past, you didn't feel inclined to answer, so I must presume I was correct, you have had some traumatic emotional experience in your life, haven't you? Were you abused as a child? Were your parents abusive? Did they go through a rough divorce, or did a step-parent beat you? I am guessing it is something along these lines, am I right? You may as well answer, because if you don't, it pretty much tells us the story. It's best to have your version of it, and it will help you to get it off your chest.

This is so loaded with crap, I don't know where to start. First of all, there is no such word as "selfhood". It is some word you made up to describe "extremism" and contrast it with moderation. Like the word "personhood" defines the difference between born human beings and unborn human beings. ......

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/selfhood

self·hood Audio Help /ˈsɛlfhʊd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[self-hood] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the state of being an individual person; individuality.
2. one's personality.
3. selfishness.

"Internationalist", "Fascist", "Controllers", are all negative terms used to describe a negative or pessimistic situation in your mind's eye.
They're accurate. They're only positive or negative depending upon your views of internationalism, fascism, and control.
Adding to this, their "psychological tactics" which is also negative, and your admitted pointing out of this, and I would say you have met the criteria I described.
No. Accurate verbiage is not a tactic.
Queefed? Hmmm, another "new" word, Asshat?
No. It's a term as old as time.
Oh I am right on the topic. Selfhood Hijacked! Another example of the pessimistic cynical negativity you spew here everyday. I am merely getting to the bottom of why you go through all of this.
Nope. You're making a jackass of yourself.
Why it is so important to you, and why you need and require us to respond to you.
Responding to me is optional.
It helps feed the beast, and you are a slave to it. You have become incapable of living without negativity and pessimism, and here is where you have found your fix.
And you are addicted to the destructiveness of internationalist fascism, and will never cease to irradiate your pustulesence into the universe any time you can.
It's really quite sad for a healthy and free mind to watch, because I see the potential in you, even though you don't realize it yourself.
Will you be my mommy?
You think that the names you call me and insults you make toward me, will make me feel as miserable as you, because you've taught yourself this over time, but the truth is, it doesn't make me miserable at all.
Then I celebrate your happiness.
No amount of insulting from you will ever make me as miserable as you are right now. Yet it won't stop you from trying, because your mind thinks this, it has been trained to feed the beast.

What I have had to say, it touched a nerve with you, I can tell. It hits a little too close to home, doesn't it?
No. You're pretty retarded and wrong.
When I asked you before about your past, you didn't feel inclined to answer, so I must presume I was correct,
That's not a sound presumption. But do what you want.
you have had some traumatic emotional experience in your life, haven't you? Were you abused as a child? Were your parents abusive? Did they go through a rough divorce, or did a step-parent beat you? I am guessing it is something along these lines, am I right? You may as well answer, because if you don't, it pretty much tells us the story. It's best to have your version of it, and it will help you to get it off your chest.

Ok. Your mom blew me. Wow. That does feel better.:clink:

As I said, it pretty much tells the story. You would feel better if you talked about it, rather than consuming yourself with hate, negativity and pessimism. Those are only crutches to help you get through another day of living with the beast.

As I said, it pretty much tells the story. You would feel better if you talked about it, rather than consuming yourself with hate, negativity and pessimism. Those are only crutches to help you get through another day of living with the beast.

Those pants make you look fat.

Back