Senate OKs amendment to allow guns in national parks

it's called wearing a bright orange vest. :rolleyes:

So everytime you go to a park you need to wear a bright orange vest? So now I know another lobbyist for this stupid rule. The hunting vest makers. ;)

Parks are supposed to be a refuge from stupid people with guns.

I think I have a choice to not be mistaken for a wild animal by some terrified city slicker and shot.

The reason for most gun accidents is the stupidity of the shooter. And this stupidity is caused by the lack of training or use of their gun. Because of all the negative press and bad media light people do not learn to use a gun as they once did.

A gun in the hands of someone who has no training, has not practiced or used it, or has it to make them feel "tough & cool" is a dangerous thing.

If the media and the idiots would quit making it seem as though the gun is the problem we could get back to having gun owners that know what they are doing.

So everytime you go to a park you need to wear a bright orange vest? So now I know another lobbyist for this stupid rule. The hunting vest makers. ;)

The problem is not the gun. The problem is the stupid people.

It's illegal to hunt in federal lands designated as "Parks", dummy!

Have people not noticed that the mass shootings happen in the 'Gun Free' zones?

Back