Senate Republicans block windfall profits tax on oil companies

Yeah it was called the Jimma Carta years the worst economic times of your or my life. yeah lets boycott the olympics again that was a winner too:cof1:

Wasn't there talk during that time in the late '70's that America's best days were behind her etc. etc. right before we went on an unprecedented 25 year boom?

No way republicans rule on energy.
Look at Dhula, that tool doesn't know what a profit margin even is.

You know, it's amazing that I kick your ass around this board, from political threads to encomic threads, and you still have this belligerent attitude. This really highlights gender differences. If you were a woman, you’d be too ashamed to show your face here. There is something in the male gene that gives them confidence in themselves, even when there is no known reason for it.

You know, it's amazing that I kick your ass around this board, from political threads to encomic threads, and you still have this belligerent attitude. This really highlights gender differences. If you were a woman, you’d be too ashamed to show your face here. There is something in the male gene that gives them confidence in themselves, even when there is no known reason for it.

Testosterone mostly I think.
Topper went off his estrogen pills.

Dhula you know shoes, and remedial note taking.
you can't even get in the ring with me on economics and investments. That's rich
you don't make money in the market, you don't read about it, and you've never had a class in it. Typical soccor mom ex-husband and kids.

Dhula you know shoes, and remedial note taking.
you can't even get in the ring with me on economics and investments. That's rich
you don't make money in the market, you don't read about it, and you've never had a class in it. Typical soccor mom ex-husband and kids.

If all I knew were shoes and remedial note taking, that'd still be two things more than you know.

Back