Serbs are attacking US Belgrade embassy

Oh yeah baby...........!

Clinton/Madeline Halfbrights war 'Mission Accomplished'...Serbs riot over Kosovo Independence...yes the Clinton war was a great war...and still ongoing...:shock:

Hmmm….if this wasn’t good news for McCain, I’d wonder if Hillary wasn’t behind this. And even so…

Chap, what’s your take?

Hmmm….if this wasn’t good news for McCain, I’d wonder if Hillary wasn’t behind this. And even so…

Chap, what’s your take?

I heard that they stormed the flagpole ripping down the stars and stripes before setting it aflame.

If that's not the modus operandi of the Serbian chapter of 'Democrats Abroad' then i don't know what is.

I heard that they stormed the flagpole ripping down the stars and stripes before setting it aflame.

If that's not the modus operandi of the Serbian chapter of 'Democrats Abroad' then i don't know what is.

I am not surprised to hear of it.
Be on the lookout for a chubby fella with a "the polar bears strike back!" sign in the mix…that’s Al Gore.

"But the declaration by Kosovo's ethnic Albanian leadership has been rejected by Serbia's government and the ethnic Serbians who populate northern Kosovo. Russia, China and numerous other nations have also condemned the declaration, saying it sets a precedent that separatist groups around the world will seek to emulate."

Kind of a harsh response for recognizing their independence.

LOL. Whoooo. I needed a laugh.

Clinton/Madeline Halfbrights war 'Mission Accomplished'...Serbs riot over Kosovo Independence...yes the Clinton war was a great war...and still ongoing...:shock:

How long has it been since President Clinton was president?

Was it not Bush who declared Cosovars independent last week?

How long will the Blame Clinton mentality go on?

So if a protest in Germany broke out and an American was killed, would you start in on Eisenhower because he felt his mission in WW2 was accomplished?

So, we still have Americans dying in Bosnia? Is that what you are saying?

Wow, tiana is way more observant than I am. That’s two days in a row she called it, first with McCain’s wife, and now with you.

angryma.jpg

Back