Serbs are attacking US Belgrade embassy

I was falling asleep at work and to keep awake I started fooling around on google. I just found out you can google image almost anything, it is so cool.

Look what I found when I googled “Superfreak”.

FX013_EXPLODING_HEAD.jpg

So if a protest in Germany broke out and an American was killed, would you start in on Eisenhower because he felt his mission in WW2 was accomplished?

Me thinks BB better go look at the history of the place. They make war on the Albanians every 30 years or so all the way back through history. Its kinda like Iraq with its sunni and shia. At least Clinton went in did the job and got the hell out.

They just found a charred body inside the embassy.

Belgrade's Pink TV station (Pink TV, eh? Not that there's anything wrong with that) said the body appeared to be that of a rioter who had managed to enter the consular part of the building.

Fire - 1
Rioting nationalist ethnic-cleansing apologist fruit-loops - 0

I was falling asleep at work and to keep awake I started fooling around on google. I just found out you can google image almost anything, it is so cool.

FX013_EXPLODING_HEAD.jpg

somebody is certainly obsessed. She must miss me.

Note to LORAX.... the "she must miss me" is SARCASM. Obviously she does not miss me.

My my so very observant..............

Me thinks BB better go look at the history of the place. They make war on the Albanians every 30 years or so all the way back through history. Its kinda like Iraq with its sunni and shia. At least Clinton went in did the job and got the hell out.

FYI my minor in college was history deshee poo...this area of the world was at war with Islam dating back to the 'Ottoman Empire' wars...notably the character 'Dracula' was a very real person who impalled his enemies to stop their advance...albeit his war was lost and the Albanians took the Kosovo area as squatters...and the beat goes on...anymore silly diatribes about BB?

I answered this question.............

How long has it been since President Clinton was president?

Was it not Bush who declared Cosovars independent last week?

How long will the Blame Clinton mentality go on?

when desh came to your rescue...counselor!...and the Bosnia/Kosovo war was Clinton/Madeline Halfbrights war! The blame falls with those who start it...right? Thats what ya libs claim GW did(Iraq)...can't have the proverbial cake and eat it too...;)

FX013_EXPLODING_HEAD.jpg

First image whenever I google "Darla" :

DarlaBenfield1796EJL.jpg

:)

MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Back