Sermon title tonight: Analyzing a Politician's Mistakes

Houston traffic stresses me out especially if i'm pulling a trailer. Anytime I have to go to Houston I typically have to do the 290 to 610 route and i'm always praying that everything is going smoothly.
290, construction hell!

When you understand how the landscape changes as you travel from east to west you know. I knew exactly what she meant. :)

I have done it a few times... As well as west to east~when I lived in NOLA....

Seems mostly flat & non-distinct once your on the eastern side of San Antonio....:dunno:

I have done it a few times... As well as west to east~when I lived in NOLA....

Seems mostly flat & non-distinct once your on the eastern side of San Antonio....:dunno:

Yes, then you've been on the "western edge of east Texas." Right where that landscape starts to change from undulating hills to "flat & non-distinct." ;)

Yes, then you've been on the "western edge of east Texas." Right where that landscape starts to change from undulating hills to "flat & non-distinct." ;)

The landscape change from West Texas to east Texas is pretty dramatic and really beautiful in my opinion. The mountains of far west Texas, the plains of west and north Texas, then crossing through the awesome hill country in central texas, then the rolling plains slowly turning into pine forests is pretty dramatic.

"I do not believe there is a problem in this country or the world today which could not be settled if approached through the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount." Harry S. Truman

"I do not believe there is a problem in this country or the world today which could not be settled if approached through the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount." Harry S. Truman
You're quoting a man who solved a problem by being the only person to order the use of a nuclear bomb against civilians.

Back