Setting The Record Straight About The White Working Class

Now I am going to reveal some truth to you and you should count yourself privileged because few have heard it:

The establishment republicans stupidly believe they need the mexican vote.....newsflash even if they got it they would still lose....though they do not have a chance in hell of getting any significant amount of it.

Now here is what you and all republicans need to know>>>>>http://www.thenewamerican.com/revie...rk-admit-gop-doesn-t-have-an-hispanic-problem

http://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/15315-the-new-york-times-and-byron-york-admit-gop-doesn-t-have-an-hispanic-problem

You aren't telling me anything I don't know. The establishment GOP is no different than the dems in my book and I have zero use for them

LMAO So youg'ins are supposed to like big oppressive GovCo and high taxes? LMAO

You don't get it.....they do not pay that much tax so it is a non issue for them.

For the leftist element.....they fall on their knees and worship the Feds...they think Uncle Sam is Santa Claus.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa lower taxes appeal to the rich not the working folk. geez get real dude.

So you don't think the rich work? Geeze, get real dude.

I am fascinated by dimwitted fools stuck on Marxist class envy meme's who think that tax rates don't affect Middle Class decisions or only benefit the rich. Where do you dunces get such stupid ideas? Let me guess, by gullibly believing what you read and hear from the media?

The Republicans have a woman problem, as in women are being duped into believing Republicans hate their vaginas, and want to control them.

Wrong; they have a single woman/youth vote problem. This is not a new phenomena unless of course you are a brain dead Liberal media type with the historic memory of a lemming.

The mainstream Republicans keep nominating candidates who offer the White Working Class nothing more than lip service...and look how the working class is being betrayed by those republicans in favor of illegal immigration aka amnesty.

I see you are swilling too much Liberal media kool-aid. That will give you brain damage and turn you into a Liberal.

The Republican Party does not have a hispanic problem...they have a white problem.

I know this is probably over your head...I will explain it later.

Wrong; the Republican Party has a message and consistency problem. But this nation has an educational and intelligence problem. It now celebrates losers, denigrates winners and has a population of 47 percenters who beliève in the Nanny State.

The middle class is being replaced by hispanics. The parties are in a desperite battle tfor the spanish speaking vote. Whoever wins them ownsbthe future.

Actually I'd say it is more accurate to say that the middle class is simply being diminished. More and more tax burdens via regulatory and policy creation have greatly reduced their ability to save. The middle class have always been defined, in part, by their ability to save and invest.

So you don't think the rich work? Geeze, get real dude.

I am fascinated by dimwitted fools stuck on Marxist class envy meme's who think that tax rates don't affect Middle Class decisions or only benefit the rich. Where do you dunces get such stupid ideas? Let me guess, by gullibly believing what you read and hear from the media?

The simple fact is that the mantra of 'smaller government and lower taxes' does not have enough appeal to the White Working Class to motivate them to vote republican in the overwhelming numbers needed.....aka at least 72%

The simple fact is that mantra is driven by the upper class members of the so called Tea Party.
That mantra did not help them last time and it will not help them this time.....keep doing the same thing and expect different results and see where that gets you.

The mainstream republicans, the establishment republicans, and the so called tea party just do not want to believe they need the White Working Class Vote and when I say need...i mean they must get it in an overwhelming manner. They got the majority of the White Working Class Vote last time but not the 72% they needed to win. If they had got that Romney would be President today.....and tragically he could have gotten it and gotten it very easily.

I think it is important not to confuse the interests of those of us who do the work with the prattle of those who exploit us. When Truth Detector achieves his task we shall be five million years old, and the earth long destroyed, because, let's face it, he wouldn't know truth if it bit his arse badly.

Now I am going to reveal some truth to you and you should count yourself privileged because few have heard it:

The establishment republicans stupidly believe they need the mexican vote.....newsflash even if they got it they would still lose....though they do not have a chance in hell of getting any significant amount of it.

Now here is what you and all republicans need to know>>>>>http://www.thenewamerican.com/revie...rk-admit-gop-doesn-t-have-an-hispanic-problem

http://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/15315-the-new-york-times-and-byron-york-admit-gop-doesn-t-have-an-hispanic-problem

I am amused by this moronic taking point that Republicans will continue losing Presidential elections. Have you looked at the history of Presidential politics?

Obama wins an election and re-election by appealing to low information dunces, and suddenly, the Republicans have lost the ability to win future elections? Where do you fools come up with such ignorant nonsense?

We heard the same stupid memes when Clinton won. Yet, for the first time in decades, and during his Presidency, Republicans took over Congress and have maintained their political clout in the House.

If you look at political history in this nation, it is the Democratic Party being marginalized and losing their decades hold on BOTH houses of Congress.

If anything, Republicans need to stay on message and think further outside of the Washington DC box. They dont need to pander to low information voters like the Democrats. If they offered REAL tax reform by abolishing the tax code and implementing a Fair Tax or Flat Tax initiative and had a message of reforming Washington's corrupt power broking by ending all subsidies and supported term limits with consistent messaging within party ranks, they would do much better at the polls.

It is when the voters start seeing little difference between Republican and Democratic taking points that Republicans end up with the short end of the stick.

But history indicates Democrats are losing, not the other way around. Particularly when it comes to State Politics.

Tell me one thing the GOP has ever done for the White Working Class aka...the so called 'Reagan Democrats'?

This is another painfully stupid argument; that anyone should do anything for a "WHITE" working class. Where do you come up with such race hustling canards?

How about they are doing something for all citizens; reigning out-of-control deficit spending and preventing more tax hikes on American industry and citizens? Who cares what "color" or "race" they are?

Youre claims, much like your historic memory, are fucking dumb dude.

Kalifornicate has been a third world country for years....

That's a fascinating claim; do you have something other than brain dead canards to support this?

While I am not enamoured by the political direction in California, calling the birthplace and home of the high tech industry "third world" is rather....stupid and ignorant don't you think?

Yet the fact is as a member of the working class your taxes are not nearly the concern that it is for someone in the upper classes simply because they pay much,much more than you.

If the Republicans want to win the White Working Class Vote they must show that they are a party on the side of White People for whom life isn't easy – on the side of White People who, every month, are struggling to make ends meet...just as the democrats are on the side of minorities.

In a nutshell the White Working Class needs some real representation in Washington....something they have not had for decades.

To reach the blue collar Americans --Republicans must realise that the concerns of the traditional "middle-class Americans" aka The White Working Class are different from when Reagan reached this group of voters at the end of the 1970s.

Health care now takes a bigger bite than income taxes out of many paychecks. Wage stagnation is a bigger threat to blue-collar workers than inflation. Middle-income parents worry about the cost of college and the crime rate...... especially the ever increasing black on white crime rate and particuarly how thuggish wanna be gangsta black kids prey on white kids in the public schools where most White Working Class kids go to school because they cannot afford the private schools the upper classes send their kids to.

Now it is true as you suggest that the White Working Class tends to be fiscally conservative, wanting low rates of taxation and wanting government to live within its means. But that is not their over-riding concern and that is why the Tea Party Mantra of smaller government and lower taxes is not a election winning platform in and of itself...yet the Tea Partiers offer nothing else. The White Working Class is very patriotic and supportive of the military, but suspicious of foreign adventures.

Most importantly, they are modest in their aspirations for themselves. They do not aspire to be “type A business owners”; they want to go to work, do what’s asked of them, not have too much stress in their lives, and spend time with their families. They want structure and stability in their lives so that things are taken care of and they don’t have to worry.

seven habits of the White Working Class:

(1) Hope for the future
(2) Fear of the present
(3) Pride in their lives
(4) Anger at being disrespected
(5) Belief in public order
(6) Patriotism
(7) Fear of rapid change.

:legion:

You are entitled to your opinion but that is all you have and it is not enought.

BTW Tell me which republican president lowered your taxes and by how much?

Reagan....Bush. Sure as hell wasn't any efforts by Democrats. Like Right stated, google apparently is not your friend.

Back