Settling the Biological Virus Debate

I think you're looking at this backwards. Forget about Koch's postulates for a minute. The focus should be on what evidence there is that viruses exists. I believe that Dr. Mark Bailey's 67 page essay does a very good job of showing that there is no solid evidence that they exist.

I have already asked the questions that point to viruses existing.

Asking questions is fine, but that's not solid evidence that biological viruses exist, let alone proof.

The evidence is the following and neither Bailey or you have presented any arguments to answer them.

Diseases with specific symptoms are attributed to viruses.

Attributing diseases to alleged biological viruses without solid evidence that biological viruses exist isn't solid evidence that viruses exist.

Those diseases spread as if one person is infecting another person.

From what I've read, there's never been any solid evidence that alleged viral diseases such as the flu or covid are contagious.

I love it that you can't answer my questions or provide evidence because it proves you have no valid arguments.

You want to believe that, go right ahead. I've told you multiple times that I tend to stop reading once insults start to fly. I think that by and large, I've kept my word. So if you want to stop the discussion between us on this subject, put the insults in your first sentence and you can watch how our conversations comes to a close.

LOL. You can't defend your position so you use pretend anger to run away.

Again, you want to believe that, you're welcome to. On a positive note, I note that you have recently become more respectful in your responses to me, which has led to a more constructive dialogue.

Not true. The difference is that we have no problem "isolating" humans. There is no solid evidence that a virus has ever been isolated. If virologists don't know where the genetic snippets you're sequencing are coming from, the notion that they're coming from viruses is a hypothesis with no scientific basis.
Nice attempt to use the equivocation fallacy. No human has ever been isolated as required in Koch's postulates. They have not been grown in a petri dish and reinserted into a living cell which is the requirement demanded for viruses by Bailey and you.

That's a very broad question, but I believe the following essay gives the outlines of an answer:

The Terrain Theory vs. The Germ Theory | drrobertyoung.com

As you may know, all animals, plants, fungi, and many unicellular organisms, are eukaryotes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eukaryote

Small RNA molecules are abundant in eukaryotic nucleus:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_RNA_biology

Therefore, there are -plenty- of places where RNA can be found other than alleged viruses.
Small RNA molecules are not the same thing as what is found when alleged viruses are found and sequenced. You have not explained why the amount of RNA is found and why it overlaps and can be sequenced just like a human genome. If it was RNA produced by the cells then it would be found in all cells and not just the cells of those with symptoms of a disease.

Think of these alleged viruses as akin to building unique structures with lego blocks, with the legos in this case being the various building blocks one tends to find in living matter. Just because you can build unique structures with legos in computer models doesn't mean that said structure ever existed in the real world, let alone having the capability of being a parasitic being.
The problem with your argument is that building blocks produced by cells are found in all cells. DNA can only produce a limited number of proteins that have an exact structure. Virus RNA is only found in diseased cells.
When a sequence of RNA is found that can't be produced by the DNA then where did it come from?

You haven't explained anything. It seems you have no valid explanation. You only have excuses for why you have no explanation.

Not all doctors promote the mainstream narrative on Covid either. America's Frontline Doctors is a good example:
https://www.aflds.org/policy

Many of those who don't have been punished for it though. The good news is that some of them have started to fight back:
Doctors threatened for COVID-19 views gear up for possible SCOTUS fight over California misinformation law | Fox News

No, subscribers pay to have access to their articles, there is no well healed anti pharma group giving them money. As already mentioned, questioning the mainstream covid narrative can get doctors in trouble, and Dr. Sam Bailey was no exception:

Dr. Sam is under investigation by the Medical Council, which is the licensing agency for medical doctors in New Zealand, due to her videos questioning Covid policy, including her statement that she would not take the vaccine.

LOL. So your argument is people that get paid large sums of money to post things on youtube are more likely to be honest than people that don't get paid to post on youtube.

Youtube has actually persecuted Dr. Sam Bailey quite a bit, having several of her videos removed last year:

Due to this, she's focused more on her own website and has her removed videos there.

If doctors can legally give advice that violate medical ethics and laws

You've shown no evidence that Dr. Sam Bailey's advice is anything of the sort. I strongly believe that she and the group of doctors who signed the statement in the opening post of this thread are shining a light on the truth in regards to biological viruses.

Not true. The difference is that we have no problem "isolating" humans. There is no solid evidence that a virus has ever been isolated. If virologists don't know where the genetic snippets they're sequencing are coming from, the notion that they're coming from viruses is a hypothesis with no scientific basis.

Nice attempt to use the equivocation fallacy. No human has ever been isolated as required in Koch's postulates. They have not been grown in a petri dish and reinserted into a living cell which is the requirement demanded for viruses by Bailey and you.

A while ago, I suggested you step back from Koch's postulates. This definitely applies to humans. Humans are far too large for a petri dish and no one is questioning their existence as far as I know. As to the steps necessary to provide solid evidence that biological viruses exist, I believe you know that Bailey and others have signed a statement specifying what steps would be necessary to provide solid evidence that they exist. I reference this statement in the opening post of this thread.

That's a very broad question, but I believe the following essay gives the outlines of an answer:

As you may know, all animals, plants, fungi, and many unicellular organisms, are eukaryotes:

Therefore, there are -plenty- of places where RNA can be found other than alleged viruses.

Small RNA molecules are not the same thing as what is found when alleged viruses are found and sequenced. You have not explained why the amount of RNA is found and why it overlaps and can be sequenced just like a human genome. If it was RNA produced by the cells then it would be found in all cells and not just the cells of those with symptoms of a disease.

Alright, let's get into a specific alleged virus, Cov 2. I'll quote from an article from a journalist who has come to believe that there's no solid evidence that said virus exists:

The WUHAN researchers stated that they had effectively pieced the SARS-CoV-2 genetic sequence together by matching fragments found in samples with other, previously discovered, genetic sequences. From the gathered material they found an 87.1% match with SARS coronavirus (SARS-Cov). They used de novo assembly and targeted PCR and found 29,891-base-pair which shared a 79.6% sequence match to SARS-CoV.

They had to use de novo assembly because they had no priori knowledge of the correct sequence or order of those fragments. Quite simply, the WHO’s statement that Chinese researchers isolated the virus on the 7th January is false.

The Wuhan team used 40 rounds of RT-qPCR amplification to match fragments of cDNA (complimentary DNA constructed from sampled RNA fragments) with the published SARS coronavirus genome (SARS-CoV). Unfortunately it isn’t clear how accurate the original SARS-CoV genome is either.

In 2003 a team of researchers from Hong Kong studied 50 patients with severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). They took samples from 2 of these patients and developed a culture in fetal monkey liver cells.

They created 30 clones of the genetic material they found. Unable to find evidence of any other known virus, in just one of these cloned samples they found genetic sequences of “unknown origin.”

Source:
COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud | Off Guardian

Think of these alleged viruses as akin to building unique structures with lego blocks, with the legos in this case being the various building blocks one tends to find in living matter. Just because you can build unique structures with legos in computer models doesn't mean that said structure ever existed in the real world, let alone having the capability of being a parasitic being.

The problem with your argument is that building blocks produced by cells are found in all cells. DNA can only produce a limited number of proteins that have an exact structure. Virus RNA is only found in diseased cells.

When a sequence of RNA is found that can't be produced by the DNA then where did it come from?

I suspect your notion that this viral RNA is unique is simply based on the fact that the de novo construction of the Cov 2 virus (that is, a computer guessing how the viruses are sequenced) is unique.

Asking questions is fine, but that's not solid evidence that biological viruses exist, let alone proof.

Attributing diseases to alleged biological viruses without solid evidence that biological viruses exist isn't solid evidence that viruses exist.

From what I've read, there's never been any solid evidence that alleged viral diseases such as the flu or covid are contagious.

I ask the questions because the only current theory that provides an answer is the theory that viruses exist.

No evidence of flu or covid or any viral disease being contagious? ROLFMAO.. You are actually going to claim that? Don't worry folks, Phoenyx just said the black plague, small pox and polio was all a figment of the imagination.

Youtube has actually persecuted Dr. Sam Bailey quite a bit, having several of her videos removed last year:

(video removed so as to not promote a charlatan.)

Due to this, she's focused more on her own website and has her removed videos there.

You've shown no evidence that Dr. Sam Bailey's advice is anything of the sort. I strongly believe that she and the group of doctors who signed the statement in the opening post of this thread are shining a light on the truth in regards to biological viruses.

They didn't remove some of her videos before she had made a lot of money. You have provided no evidence that her advice is valid so why should I have to prove a negative?

Again, you want to believe that, you're welcome to. On a positive note, I note that you have recently become more respectful in your responses to me, which has led to a more constructive dialogue.

It's an obvious ploy on your part. You simply repeat the same crap over and over and are unable to defend it. Then when it is called crap, you run from defending it.

A while ago, I suggested you step back from Koch's postulates. This definitely applies to humans. Humans are far too large for a petri dish and no one is questioning their existence as far as I know. As to the steps necessary to provide solid evidence that biological viruses exist, I believe you know that Bailey and others have signed a statement specifying what steps would be necessary to provide solid evidence that they exist. I reference this statement in the opening post of this thread.
Why should we step back from Koch's postulates? That is the entire basis of the argument for viruses not existing made by Bailey and promoted by you.
Humans may be too large for a petri dish but fleas, ants, worms and a million other creatures are not and none of them can survive the requirement of Koch's postulates. Now you demand we step back from the argument made by Bailey? Are you admitting finally that the requirement that viruses meet Koch's postulates is a nonsense argument? Bailey simply restated Koch's postulates in her steps. The other options she gave for proof are ones she could take herself and send samples to 20 labs. I note she hasn't done that. Why should anyone else do it since the science has already been done that shows that viruses exist?

Alright, let's get into a specific alleged virus, Cov 2. I'll quote from an article from a journalist who has come to believe that there's no solid evidence that said virus exists:

Isn't that nice. You found someone that has never done the science and simply ignores most of the evidence to claim something that is not true. Wow. And you wonder why I call your arguments crap? Finding someone claiming to be a reporter stating something isn't evidence of anything other than your own credulity.

I suspect your notion that this viral RNA is unique is simply based on the fact that the de novo construction of the Cov 2 virus (that is, a computer guessing how the viruses are sequenced) is unique.

The length of the snippets are 50 - 100 bp(base pairs)
The suggestion is a million reads of snippets before assembly and ordering of base pairs.
The length of the Covid-2 virus is 30,000 bp.

With 1,000,000 different snippets that means you have roughly 75,000,0000 bp that you are looking for overlap to assemble to something that is only 30,000 bp long.
That isn't guessing. It is looking for matches and assembling them. This is a simple sorting exercise that computers can do rather quickly.

ROLFMAO.. But thanks for the laugh. Yours is one of the stupidest statements ever. It shows you have no idea of how genome sequencing is done. The computer doesn't "guess". Anyone claiming it is guessing is lying. Are you a liar? Or are you so deluded you don't understand simple logic?

From Wikipepia

The Trouble with Physics: The Rise of String Theory, the Fall of a Science, and What Comes Next is a 2006 book by the theoretical physicist Lee Smolin about the problems with string theory. The book strongly criticizes string theory and its prominence in contemporary theoretical physics, on the grounds that string theory has yet to come up with a single prediction that can be verified using any technology that is likely to be feasible within our lifetimes. Smolin also focuses on the difficulties faced by research in quantum gravity, and by current efforts to come up with a theory explaining all four fundamental interactions. The book is broadly concerned with the role of controversy and diversity of approaches in scientific processes and ethics.
-----------------------------------------

I guess you know more than a theoretical physicist. Garbage in garbage out.

Science is not Wikipedia nor is defined by Wikipedia. False authority fallacy.

Not true. The difference is that we have no problem "isolating" humans. There is no solid evidence that a virus has ever been isolated. If virologists don't know where the genetic snippets they're sequencing are coming from, the notion that they're coming from viruses is a hypothesis with no scientific basis.

A virus exists by definition, dude.

Next time you get a cold or flu, I guess you created it.

Science is not Wikipedia nor is defined by Wikipedia. False authority fallacy.
The book The Trouble with Physics by Lee Smolin has nothing to do with Wikipedia. If you read it you'd know that Jeffrey Epstein and the 'intelligence' community own physics.

I ask the questions because the only current theory that provides an answer is the theory that viruses exist.

Pretty sure that's not the case, but by all means, list the questions that you believe viruses provide the only answer for and I can comment on them.

No evidence of flu or covid or any viral disease being contagious?

No -solid- evidence, yes.

Don't worry folks, Phoenyx just said the black plague, small pox and polio was all a figment of the imagination.

The black plague was a bubonic plague. Apparently you're unaware of the fact that it's caused by a bacterium, not a virus:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague

As to smallpox, I think it's rather educational to learn a bit on the man who allegedly found a vaccine for this alleged virus:

Exposed! Historical Scandals That Prove the Fraud of Vaccinations | yogaesoteric.net

As to smallpox itself, I think this documentary, which I just found and skimmed through, is fairly educational:

The truth about smallpox (Kattie Su) | bitchute.com

Finally, concerning Polio, I think the following article on the subject is fairly educational:

A Story About Polio, Pesticides and the Meaning of Science | Children's Health Defense

They didn't remove some of her videos before she had made a lot of money.

You seem to be claiming you're an expert on how much money she made on her video. Do you actually know or do you have no idea?

You have provided no evidence that her advice is valid

I've provided -plenty- of evidence that her reasoning on viruses is valid, quoting long passages from articles and essays from her husband Mark Bailey and others. You, on the other hand, have provided no solid evidence that their claims that viruses don't exist isn't valid.

I suspect you just don't understand what Bailey's trying to convey. The WHO's protocols simply don't have the ability to detect whether the Cov 2 virus exists. I'll quote the part of Dr. Mark Bailey's essay that I think best gets into this:

As has become apparent, the WHO cannot point to one valid positive control experiment, yet on February 11, 2020 they named the new disease they had invented, “COVID-19” with the associated claim that it was caused by a novel coronavirus.62 They have provided the green light for anyone around the world to “find” SARS-CoV-2 in their backyards without the need for valid control experiments either. Yet, there is a clear necessity for comparative controls where similar patient samples, but without the alleged virus, are processed in the same way so that only one variable is being tested. Comparing the results of a sample alleged to contain the virus with one of the negative controls described by the WHO’s document above cannot validate the process as the latter samples do not contain the genetic soup that is part of the former. In any case, even on their own terms the negative control referred to by ESR in New Zealand is unable to provide validation of the methodology they are using to create these virus genomes, because as the WHO states, it is simply a precautionary check for contamination.

Source:
A farewell to virology (Expert Edition) | drsambailey.com

OMFG. The idiocy of that quote is beyond belief.

You're really beginning to make a habit of leading with insults again. I guess you don't really care that I tend to snip off a conversation after one of those. As I've said before, if you're going to engage in insults, it makes more sense to do it at the -end- of any refutations you might have. Doing it before anything else tends to get me to cut off any actual evidence you might wish to present.

I love it that you can't answer my questions or provide evidence because it proves you have no valid arguments. You only have your shitty little "I'm so mad at you I won't defend my position." arguments. Thanks for proving you are a fool. You seem to love doing it time and again. But then your continued attempts to use Bailey to and only Bailey proves you have done no research and are only here to troll.

You want to believe that, go right ahead. I've told you multiple times that I tend to stop reading once insults start to fly. I think that by and large, I've kept my word. So if you want to stop the discussion between us on this subject, put the insults in your first sentence and you can watch how our conversations comes to a close.

LOL. You can't defend your position so you use pretend anger to run away.

It's an obvious ploy on your part. You simply repeat the same crap over and over and are unable to defend it. Then when it is called crap, you run from defending it.

I extend an olive branch and you hit me with more insults -.-. I'm used to this type of thing, but it's still pretty sad. It certainly doesn't help that JPP staff member Phantasmal is cheering you on, such as when he liked your insult laden post #408. Again, it's something I'm used to, but it certainly makes me less inclined to read your full posts when you do this stuff, let alone respond to all your actual points, which I think is sad as it slows down productive discussion.

Why should we step back from Koch's postulates? That is the entire basis of the argument for viruses not existing made by Bailey and promoted by you.

Bailey and the other signatories of the statement referenced in the opening post actually made some modifications to Koch's postulates, which is understandable considering that Koch died in 1910 and technology and understanding of microbes has made some strides since then. Here's the list that the signatories of the statement referenced in the opening post considered to be the gold standard for testing to see if viruses are real:

The following experiments would need to be successfully completed before the viral theory can be deemed factual:
1. a unique particle with the characteristics of a virus is purified from the tissues or fluids of a sick living being. The purification method to be used is at the discretion of the virologists but electron micrographs must be provided to confirm the successful purification of morphologically-identical alleged viral particles;
2. the purified particle is biochemically characterized for its protein components and genetic sequence;
3. the proteins are proven to be coded for by these same genetic sequences;
4. the purified viral particles alone, through a natural exposure route, are shown to cause identical sickness in test subjects, by using valid controls;
5. particles must then be successfully re-isolated (through purification) from the test subject at 4 above, and demonstrated to have exactly the same characteristics as the particles found in step 1.

That being said, the authors pointed it out that it was unlikely that anyone would even try to perform these experiments, explaining why:

However, we realize that the virologists may not take the steps outlined above, likely because all attempts to date have failed. They now simply avoid this experiment, insisting that what they say are “viruses” cannot be found in sufficient amounts in the tissues of any sick person or animal to allow such an analysis.

So they suggest an alternative method that would be less taxing as a first step:

Therefore, we have decided to meet the virologists half way. In the first instance, we propose that the methods in current use are put to the test. The virologists assert that these pathogenic viruses exist in our tissues, cells and bodily fluids because they claim to see the effects of these supposed unique particles in a variety of cell cultures. This process is what they call “isolation” of the virus. They also claim that, using electron microscopy, they can see these unique particles in the results of their cell cultures. Finally, they claim that each “species” of pathogenic virus has its unique genome, which can be sequenced either directly from the bodily fluids of the sick person or from the results of a cell culture. We now ask that the virology community prove that these claims are valid, scientific and reproducible. Rather than engaging in wasteful verbal sparring, let us put this argument to rest by doing clear, precise, scientific experiments that will, without any doubt, show whether these claims are valid.

We propose the following experiment as the first step in determining whether such an entity as a pathogenic human virus exists...

STEP ONE
5 virology labs worldwide would participate in this experiment and none would know the identities of the other participating labs. A monitor will be appointed to supervise all steps. Each of the 5 labs will receive five nasopharyngeal samples from four categories of people (i.e. 20 samples each), who either:
1) are not currently in receipt of, or being treated for a medical diagnosis;
2) have received a diagnosis of lung cancer;
3) have received a diagnosis of influenza A (according to recognized guidelines); or who
4) have received a diagnosis of ‘COVID-19’ (through a PCR “test” or lateral flow assay.)
Each person’s diagnosis (or “non-diagnosis”) will be independently verified, and the pathology reports will be made available in the study report. The labs will be blinded to the nature of the 20 samples they receive. Each lab will then attempt to “isolate” the viruses in question (Influenza A or SARS-CoV-2) from the samples or conclude that no pathogenic virus is present. Each lab will show photographs documenting the CPE (cytopathic effect), if present, and explain clearly each step of the culturing process and materials used, including full details of the controls or “mock-infections”. Next, each lab will obtain independently verified electron microscope images of the “isolated” virus, if present, as well as images showing the absence of the virus (presumably, in the well people and people with lung cancer). The electron microscopist will also be blinded to the nature of the samples they are analyzing. All procedures will be carefully documented and monitored.

STEP TWO
ALL of the samples will then be sent for genomic sequencing and once again the operators will remain blinded to the nature of their samples. It would be expected that if 5 labs receive material from the same sample of a patient diagnosed with COVID-19, each lab should report IDENTICAL sequences of the alleged SARS-CoV-2 genome. On the other hand, this genome should not be found in any other samples.

(Note: this statement is a brief outline of the suggested experiments - a fully detailed protocol would obviously need to be developed and agreed upon by the laboratories and signatories.)

If the virologists fail to obtain a satisfactory result from the above study, then their claims about detecting “viruses” will be shown to be unfounded. All of the measures put in place as a result of these claims should be brought to an immediate halt. If they succeed in this first task then we would encourage them to proceed to the required purification experiments to obtain the probative evidence for the existence of viruses.

The WUHAN researchers stated that they had effectively pieced the SARS-CoV-2 genetic sequence together by matching fragments found in samples with other, previously discovered, genetic sequences. From the gathered material they found an 87.1% match with SARS coronavirus (SARS-Cov). They used de novo assembly and targeted PCR and found 29,891-base-pair which shared a 79.6% sequence match to SARS-CoV.

They had to use de novo assembly because they had no priori knowledge of the correct sequence or order of those fragments. Quite simply, the WHO’s statement that Chinese researchers isolated the virus on the 7th January is false.

The Wuhan team used 40 rounds of RT-qPCR amplification to match fragments of cDNA (complimentary DNA constructed from sampled RNA fragments) with the published SARS coronavirus genome (SARS-CoV). Unfortunately it isn’t clear how accurate the original SARS-CoV genome is either.

In 2003 a team of researchers from Hong Kong studied 50 patients with severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). They took samples from 2 of these patients and developed a culture in fetal monkey liver cells.

They created 30 clones of the genetic material they found. Unable to find evidence of any other known virus, in just one of these cloned samples they found genetic sequences of “unknown origin.”

Source:

Isn't that nice. You found someone that has never done the science and simply ignores most of the evidence to claim something that is not true.

I have no idea what you mean when you say that journalist Iain Davis has never "done the science", but what he definitely -did- do was look at the evidence as to whether the Cov 2 virus was actually real and found that evidence to be severely wanting. Now, if you have any objections to the evidence he found that led to his conclusion that the Cov 2 virus wasn't real, by all means, speak up.

Back