She was for it before she was against it?

But alas; I am trying to have a coherent debate with someone more inclined to engage in his moronic "duopoly" meme and rant than spend a moment attempting coherent comprehension.

Well then asshole I’ll educate you even further. If it weren’t for your fucking RINO judge Roberts on the court joining up with the court commies and legalizing unconstitutional Obama-Care, the rest of your fucking RINOs in the Congress wouldn’t be pouting and promising to replace it with something else likely unconstitutional, huh numb-nuts?

Well then asshole I’ll educate you even further. If it weren’t for your fucking RINO judge Roberts on the court joining up with the court commies and legalizing unconstitutional Obama-Care, the rest of your fucking RINOs in the Congress wouldn’t be pouting and promising to replace it with something else likely unconstitutional, huh numb-nuts?

LMAO; well I was disappointed with Roberts decision as well in that decision. That still makes him infinitely better than the lefttards on the bench.

;)

LMAO; well I was disappointed with Roberts decision as well in that decision. That still makes him infinitely better than the lefttards on the bench.

;)

How so idiot? the son-of-a-bitch cast the tie-breaking vote that legalized the unconstitutional Obama-Care racket. Your post Numb-Nuts only prove you're just a brain-dead brainwashed partisan RINO idiot.

Back