Should black criminals be shot to stop them.

fortify

Banned
I mean this as a last resort. If there is no other way to stop them, should they be shot and killed? I say yes. Why? Because the alternative is to let them go. No real law can exist if criminals are allowed to get away if they can.

You're a hate filled racist. Go fuck yourself.

Just how gay are you. Screw Trump. Answer the damn question! I think the cops should shoot any criminal if they try to get away. But on the news they always talk about blacks being shot by cops. So that is why the title of my thread says what it does. So quit being a pussy. If you don't like my threads, DON'T READ THEM!!!!

Just how gay are you. Screw Trump. Answer the damn question! I think the cops should shoot any criminal if they try to get away. But on the news they always talk about blacks being shot by cops. So that is why the title of my thread says what it does. So quit being a pussy. If you don't like my threads, DON'T READ THEM!!!!

fuck off racist

I mean this as a last resort. If there is no other way to stop them, should they be shot and killed? I say yes. Why? Because the alternative is to let them go. No real law can exist if criminals are allowed to get away if they can.

Funny how a new poster arrives ("Join Date 05-05-2022"), and suddenly he is all about posting overt racism he knows will get the expected reactions

Now what name do you think the same poster used before May 5th? What would you guess is his regular moniker?

Funny how a new poster arrives ("Join Date 05-05-2022"), and suddenly he is all about posting overt racism he knows will get the expected reactions

Now what name do you think the same poster used before May 5th? What would you guess is his regular moniker?

Legion and his 85 other names.

Why are you giving me shit. I asked a question with the title of my thread. Try answering it instead.

well the rest of America understands that this is unConstitutional so "try Stormfront is the only ral option for you.

I think that if you were to look you would find maintaining law and order to be a requirement of the government somewhere in the Constitution.

Completely unconstitutional, illegal and unethical.

Gendron, Rittenhouse....just recent examples of guys that would have been swiss cheese had they been black.

Using information from a national database compiled and maintained by The Washington Post, researchers found that victims identifying as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color (BIPOC), whether armed or unarmed, had significantly higher death rates compared with whites.

https://news.yale.edu/2020/10/27/racial-disparity-police-shootings-unchanged-over-5-years

Gendron, Rittenhouse....just recent examples of guys that would have been swiss cheese had they been black.

Using information from a national database compiled and maintained by The Washington Post, researchers found that victims identifying as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color (BIPOC), whether armed or unarmed, had significantly higher death rates compared with whites.

https://news.yale.edu/2020/10/27/racial-disparity-police-shootings-unchanged-over-5-years

B.S. If a black has a gun, the chances are far greater that they will and have used it.

Back