Should Florida & Michigan count?

Or you might as well gang up in numbers, herd animals can often stave off predation when working together.

The doom and gloom that is prevalent in, "There's nothing I can do so why bother doing anything but complain?!" is sad.

And I am not Dano.

Yeah, easy typo/mistake.

Yeah, except I am not saying that. Shit, I gave 2300 bucks to Paul and went out to a few events to campaign for him. In the past I was more active but I got tired of fighting against people who wanted to do nothing or being a lone nut at some event. Plus there are just more worthwhile things to spend my energies on.

I like politics and my views are so exceptionally brilliant that it would be wrong not to share (bitch and whine) them with all of you.

Yeah, easy typo/mistake.

Yeah, except I am not saying that. Shit, I gave 2300 bucks to Paul and went out to a few events to campaign for him. In the past I was more active but I got tired of fighting against people who wanted to do nothing or being a lone nut at some event. Plus there are just more worthwhile things to spend my energies on.

I like politics and my views are so exceptionally brilliant that it would be wrong not to share (bitch and whine) them with all of you.
Again, I am not talking to you. I have made that point several times. As well as the fact that I was facetious in my first post that started all this and it was about the candidates, not the voters.

The first people I heard complaining about Superdelegates were candidates. Shoot, Obama's campaign gave hundreds of thousands directly to Superdelegates, yet HillBillary still leads with that group. I'd be pissed too.

Regardless. I do have some disdain for people who are members of a party, not participating, then getting upset over what those who do participate decide to do in their absence. Especially absence based on apathy.

Back