Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Money

a_560x375.jpg

REPUBLICAN

During an on-camera interview with NY1’s Michael Scotto, Rep. Michael Grimm stormed off when asked about the ongoing federal investigation of his campaign finances, only to return and tell Scotto, still on-camera, “You’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/01/michael-grimm-history-losing-temper.html

Would that satisfy the requirements of your finely-honed moral code, Counselor?

Its just what I think he should do, if you lose your temper and treat someone badly, you should apologise. I don't think its about morals, its about manners and respect for others.

I think he should tough it out and tell the media to go fuck themselves.... get all up in their grill.... flex his muscles... swear some more....

that would be fabulous!

I think he should tough it out and tell the media to go fuck themselves.... get all up in their grill.... flex his muscles... swear some more....

that would be fabulous!

The next step to what he did was to hit the guy.

I once had a judge talk to me like that. The second after I did not cower but stood my ground he was putty in my hand the remainder of the trial.

BM and Mainman, why do you two engage is such off topic personal banter on these threads?

Back