‘Should I finish him off?’: Man allegedly threatens to ‘slit joe biden’s throat,’ kill federal agents

I don't Give a FUCK about " constructing a sentence ", ASSHOLE, Is it really that important to you if it is YOU really need to GET a LIFE .
People that have more then two brain cells to rub together know what I am talking about , and it seems YOU don't , and YOU don't have two brain cells either ,
GROW UP and try to hold a decent INTELLIGENT conversation for a CHANGE and STOP acting like a TWO YEAR OLD BABY.
Have a nice day
all-this-is-being-triggered-shannon-beador.gif

laughing.gif

Last edited:
Just what I thought still being a two year old.
When you GROW up come back and I will try to have an INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION with you .
Until then have a nice life.
You couldn't hold an intelligent conversation if your life depended on it, STFU you retarded shithead.

Come back when you're not listed as a dependent on somebody's taxes, motherfucker.

You couldn't hold an intelligent conversation if your life depended on it, STFU you retarded shithead.

Come back when you're not listed as a dependent on somebody's taxes, motherfucker.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look who the FUCK is talking.
do I need to re post ALL YOUR childish replies?
OH sorry I didn't capitalize the D in do. Hope that doesn't send you over the deep end you fucking moron.
Again when you start acting like an ADULT and NOT A TWO YEAR OLD and can ACTUALLY hold an INTELLIGENT conversation come back and let me know you stupid FUCK.
Have a nice night MOTHERFUCKER

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look who the FUCK is talking.
do I need to re post ALL YOUR childish replies?
OH sorry I didn't capitalize the D in do. Hope that doesn't send you over the deep end you fucking moron.
Again when you start acting like an ADULT and NOT A TWO YEAR OLD and can ACTUALLY hold an INTELLIGENT conversation come back and let me know you stupid FUCK.
Have a nice night MOTHERFUCKER
umass-triggered.gif

THANK YOU FOR BACKING UP JUST WHAT I SAID .
you are acting just like a two year old like YOU ALWAYS DO.
GROW UP you stupid FUCK.
"I always do"?

Motherfucker you've been here 5 minutes. Shut your fuckin' stupid ass up and sit the fuck down before I make you cry, ok?

You wanna grab at the tiger's tail, huh? Good luck with that.

"I always do"?

Motherfucker you've been here 5 minutes. Shut your fuckin' stupid ass up and sit the fuck down before I make you cry, ok?

You wanna grab at the tiger's tail, huh? Good luck with that.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring it on ASSHOLE !!!
So far all you have done is act like a TWO YEAR OLD CHILD, and I am giving you some on that , it is more like a one and a half year old, kicking his feet and crying for his Binky.
do I need to post the , what is it now a hundred or so childish replies YOU POSTED?
You haven't answered one questions I have asked , all you do is post stupid shit and run away.
AGAIN when YOU FINALLY GROW UP and can hold an INTELLIGENT conversation and NOT act CHILDISH come back I might reply to you then
Have a nice day

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring it on ASSHOLE !!!
So far all you have done is act like a TWO YEAR OLD CHILD, and I am giving you some on that , it is more like a one and a half year old, kicking his feet and crying for his Binky.
do I need to post the , what is it now a hundred or so childish replies YOU POSTED?
You haven't answered one questions I have asked , all you do is post stupid shit and run away.
AGAIN when YOU FINALLY GROW UP and can hold an INTELLIGENT conversation and NOT act CHILDISH come back I might reply to you then
Have a nice day
minions-blah-blah-blah.gif

Fuck off, you mental midget. You are incapable of approaching me on equal footing, but if your retarded ass

keeps talking that shit, I will make you cry, motherfucker. I am the one to do exactly that.

Be careful what you wish for.

minions-blah-blah-blah.gif

Fuck off, you mental midget. You are incapable of approaching me on equal footing, but if your retarded ass

keeps talking that shit, I will make you cry, motherfucker. I am the one to do exactly that.

Be careful what you wish for.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am NOT the one acting like a 2 year old.
YOU can't even come back with an intelligent reply you have to post childish SHIT like this .
GROW UP you fucken asshole

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am NOT the one acting like a 2 year old.
YOU can't even come back with an intelligent reply you have to post childish SHIT like this .
GROW UP you fucken asshole
tenor.gif

PROGSHIT (COMMIE) Rules of engagement:

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

I've known your petty games for years, punkass bitch.

tenor.gif

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

16. Russia.

18. You can’t read.

20. What about...
YEP ANOTHER CHILDISH REPLY
GROW UP

YEP ANOTHER CHILDISH REPLY
GROW UP

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

16. Russia.

18. You can’t read.

20. What about...

I know your games, bitch. I will make you cry, that comes next. You ready?

Nonono @Tbird19482 , you wanted to fuck with me, now you've got my undivided attention. Let's go!

You are nowhere near on my level and I'll be more than happy to illustrate that in spades.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

16. Russia.

18. You can’t read.

20. What about...

I know your games, bitch. I will make you cry, that comes next. You ready?
well just MAYBE IF you would hold an intelligent conversation and not post childish shit like in this thread ALONE post 31/41/45/49
and I can't even count all the other stupid childish posts you have made on other threads there are way too many of them.
And as for your list on here lets see / your #3 , YOU have NEVER presented any facts, so how could I ignore any of them?
and as for your #4 as I said before I do NOT give a FUCK.
your #5 maybe IF you acted like an adult and not a child people wouldn't be calling you a child.
and your #15 , like YOU do??
all the rest of your list are nothing but BULL SHIT REPLIES that make you look really stupid and like the asshole you are.
and AGAIN when you learn how to act like an adult and hold an intelligent conversation and not be childish like you have been come back and we can talk
Have a nice life

Jason Patrick Alday of Florida has been arrested and charged with threatening President Joe Biden after he said “I want to kill him, slit his throat,” according to a criminal complaint filed by federal prosecutors in Tallahassee.

According to a detention hearing memo reviewed by Law&Crime on Tuesday, the U.S. Secret Service was notified on June 25 that Alday’s health care provider at the mental health and counseling Apalachee Center reported that Alday said “he did not like the president and wanted to slit his throat” during the intake process.

Alday had self-admitted to the Apalachee Center. Court records show he resides with his parents in Florida and his mother told prosecutors and U.S. Magistrate Judge Charles Stampelos that he has lived with her “off and on his whole life” and that he is bipolar and also diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and ADHD. He is in his 30s, according to court records, but his exact age was not clear as of Tuesday.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you pukes started this game

well just MAYBE IF you would hold an intelligent conversation and not post childish shit like in this thread ALONE post 31/41/45/49
and I can't even count all the other stupid childish posts you have made on other threads there are way too many of them.
And as for your list on here lets see / your #3 , YOU have NEVER presented any facts, so how could I ignore any of them?
and as for your #4 as I said before I do NOT give a FUCK.
your #5 maybe IF you acted like an adult and not a child people wouldn't be calling you a child.
and your #15 , like YOU do??
all the rest of your list are nothing but BULL SHIT REPLIES that make you look really stupid and like the asshole you are.
and AGAIN when you learn how to act like an adult and hold an intelligent conversation and not be childish like you have been come back and we can talk
Have a nice life
no-one-cares.gif

Back