Should trump wear a see-thru plastic helmet when he gives a speech.?

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
I expect he wears a vest and that's why the kid went for the much harder head shot. Trump moved his head an inch and the kid missed. You can be sure the democrats will try again and trump needs whole body protection. Plus wearing the helmet will be a constant reminder to the voters that the democrats tried to kill him.

Are you suggesting that Trump should wear a helmet that would likely kill him with shrapnel if anyone hits it and not his head?
"Bullet proof glass" needs to be about 3/4" thick to be able to stop any bullet. It would likely need to be at least 1.25" thick to stop a high velocity .223 round.

Are you suggesting that Trump should wear a helmet that would likely kill him with shrapnel if anyone hits it and not his head?
"Bullet proof glass" needs to be about 3/4" thick to be able to stop any bullet. It would likely need to be at least 1.25" thick to stop a high velocity .223 round.
Without head protection, the bullet will kill him for sure, you fool. If it takes glass an inch thick, so be it. It's obvious the SS wants him dead.

I rather suspect that the next attempt....the one that works....will be something different.

Blowing up Trump Force One is my first guess...... blamed on China Bloc.

I expect he wears a vest and that's why the kid went for the much harder head shot. Trump moved his head an inch and the kid missed. You can be sure the democrats will try again and trump needs whole body protection. Plus wearing the helmet will be a constant reminder to the voters that the democrats tried to kill him.
Sounds great.

and replace that tinfoil hat he wears now?
have a nice day

Just look at all of the outrageous lies about Russians these clods have already bought hook line and sinker.

What's one more.

Without head protection, the bullet will kill him for sure, you fool. If it takes glass an inch thick, so be it. It's obvious the SS wants him dead.
Thanks for being a complete moron.
Such a helmet will weigh at a minimum 40 to 50 pounds once you include a way to support it on someone's shoulders.

It's obvious you want him dead since he would be pretty immobile in case of an attack.

I mean maybe we could do something about bad people with guns? OH right no! The right to a firearm is more important than the lives of our kids and now of ex president trump. As trump once said, you need to get over it.

No Stupid! The Trump team has already said they are limiting his outdoor rallies to smaller events.

That was really the answer! Good going Trump Team!

Trump would look good in a plastic helmet....and also an armband.

vdgWAFN.jpg

The helmet would stick to all the gel and hairspray product he applies to his artificially tinted hair.

I think they should have a 7 foot C shaped shield in front of the lectern made of bullet resistant glass. Trump could step up into the shielded area to speak. The people in the stands behind him could be screened for a second time and access to the area controlled. Any rifle shot would be foiled by the shield giving Trump time to get below the bullet proof stage skirt. And any visual line of sight would be obstructed by the shield to front and side and stands to the rear.

Trump would look good in a plastic helmet....and also an armband.

vdgWAFN.jpg
How stylish. Did you design that by yourself? You couldn't fit Build Back Better in there?
Darn.... I guess you went for the more meaningful slogan. Geez.... maybe I had you all wrong.

How stylish. Did you design that by yourself? You couldn't fit Build Back Better in there?
Darn.... I guess you went for the more meaningful slogan. Geez.... maybe I had you all wrong.
^^^
More proof Almost Marco reads English as a second language. :rofl2:

We will see. Trump like the HUGE turnouts possible in outdoor events. I suspect they will continue.
Yes, but Trump is agreeing to this so far.

Whatever happened to the traditional train stops?

Those were always very affective.

I also like the Town Hall, Ice Cream shops, and Restaurant stops.

I think smaller venues are the best and safest.

Back