Should trump wear a see-thru plastic helmet when he gives a speech.?

Fuck you ..... you phony patriot. You Marxist.
I ❤️ triggering foreign anti-Americans
8GJ91G0.gif

I also love the fact you prove it by using the same phrases because it proves you have a limited English vocabulary.

I think they should have a 7 foot C shaped shield in front of the lectern made of bullet resistant glass. Trump could step up into the shielded area to speak. The people in the stands behind him could be screened for a second time and access to the area controlled. Any rifle shot would be foiled by the shield giving Trump time to get below the bullet proof stage skirt. And any visual line of sight would be obstructed by the shield to front and side and stands to the rear.
And put up a big sign saying, "I have to do this because democrats tried to kill me once and will try it again."

I am just amazed, claims were made that half his ear was blown off, seeing recent pictures it has miraculously regenerated! Praise Jeebus!

The so called experts on guns are completely wrong again. A see through plastic helmet would be worthless against a modern bullet. They have heavy bulletproof glass that they put up in front of world leaders, but those are too heavy for even a strong young man to carry, much less trump's elderly body.

The so called experts on guns are completely wrong again. A see through plastic helmet would be worthless against a modern bullet. They have heavy bulletproof glass that they put up in front of world leaders, but those are too heavy for even a strong young man to carry, much less trump's elderly body.

The shooter is not going to use a 470 weatherby magnum. The recoil shooting that while prone would wreck your shoulder and the shooter would know that and flinch. He's going to use what this kid used which apparently was the 223 remington. A small caliber, high velocity, low recoil gun.

The shooter is not going to use a 470 weatherby magnum. The recoil shooting that while prone would wreck your shoulder and the shooter would know that and flinch. He's going to use what this kid used which apparently was the 223 remington. A small caliber, high velocity, low recoil gun.
There is a reason that our soldiers do not wear clear plastic helmets... It is because they would not work.

I doubt text driver legal to own a gun much be an expert in its use.

You're so very welcome. But you've got another typo..... Brazilian wannabe does not belong in that sentence.
That's not a typo. You're obviously a foreigner on JPP playing an American. You're not the only one, son. Lots of people want to be Americans.

Back