Show us what you look like

QED; all emotion, all brawn, not much brains.

I'm guessing you've been in jail. Maybe more than once. Were you ever adjudicated to be mentally defective?

Do you have an honorable discharge, or dishonorable?
I have some calls to make, bbl.

If I show her your pic and she freaks out? You're a dead man.

Do you have an honorable discharge, or dishonorable?
I have some calls to make, bbl.

If I show her your pic and she freaks out? You're a dead man.

Matt, you don't believe I was ever in the military. You've said so before several times. How could I have a discharge if I never served? Were you lying when you accused me before?

Matt, you don't believe I was ever in the military. You've said so before several times. How could I have a discharge if I never served? Were you lying when you accused me before?

Ehh..it wasn't you. Not if you're still typing anyway. The dude is dead. Heart attack at 54. :palm: A few years back.

That doesn't mean you haven't done things he did.

If you served and were as high ranked as a Commander, surely you have honorable discharge papers, no?

Ehh..it wasn't you. Not if you're still typing anyway. The dude is dead. Heart attack at 54. :palm: A few years back.

That doesn't mean you haven't done things he did.

If you served and were as high ranked as a Commander, surely you have honorable discharge papers, no?

Are you really so insane that you don't understand you can't shit all over someone for half a dozen posts then ask them for a favor?

It doesn't work that way, Matt.

Stupid bimbo, you're defending a rapist that used his rank to rape women.

Yeah, live with that.

He fucked up when he raped my friend. I can get the name and track him down. Don't you worry. :)

Nothing to do with this site or anything, I'll get the name from her..and then I'm coming for him.

The only one I haven't got yet is in prison, and I'm not looking to break in to do it.

He has a massive penis tattooed across his back. :laugh:

What a fucktard!

WTF. Are you drinking or something? You went from DU is a Navy Commander to "my friend was raped by a Navy Commander" to "DU raped my friend." Not only is this not logical, it is a lie.

Be better.

Me today:

WIN-20210331-11-49-31-Pro.jpg

I showed you mine, hopefully you're not soaked in drool. Feel free to show me yours :cool:

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Of course you'll show us yours....cave men have no shame...you look like a lost fur coat with fuckin eye balls, dude..

Back