Sick Fucks

Cancel11

God Bless America
Read this Wiki article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Catsouras

I heard about this case last week on one of the evening news shows, and when I went to research it a bit further, I inadvertently stumbled across some of the gruesome photos. What kind of sick fuck uploads these pictures? Whoever it is, they're seriously fucked up in the head and should be publicly shackled and whipped to a bloody pulp. As for the sick animals who are sending e-mails to the family containing accident photos, they can burn in Hell as far I'm concerned.

Fuck them all. There's no goddamn decency anyone. Where's the compassion and empathy? What the fuck is the matter with people?

giveafuckmeter2ik.gif

Read this Wiki article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Catsouras

I heard about this case last week on one of the evening news shows, and when I went to research it a bit further, I inadvertently stumbled across some of the gruesome photos. What kind of sick fuck uploads these pictures? Whoever it is, they're seriously fucked up in the head and should be publicly shackled and whipped to a bloody pulp. As for the sick animals who are sending e-mails to the family containing accident photos, they can burn in Hell as far I'm concerned.

Fuck them all. There's no goddamn decency anyone. Where's the compassion and empathy? What the fuck is the matter with people?

tho

some people have just too much time on their hands or are willing to make a buck off of anything - as for morality, that went a long time ago

The pictures are very gross, but most who publish them do so as a warning to kids who drive too fast.

The pictures are very gross, but most who publish them do so as a warning to kids who drive too fast.

I happen to know that several of the photos were used as part of safety training classes on defensive driving.

Yes, the pictures are very gross. But sometimes a good shock will help get thru to people. We drive every day. Having something that will stick in someone's head and slow them down or make them drive more carefully is worth it.

The rate of speed at which girl was travelling showed a total disregard for her safety and those of others on the road. I sympathize with her family, but not with her. She could've killed many other people as well. I can't see it as much of an invasion of privacy. Anyone who could recognize her from these pictures would have to be psychic.

I sympathize with her family, but not with her.

She's dead WinterBorn. That was uncalled for.

I sympathize with her family, but not with her.

She's dead WinterBorn. That was uncalled for.

Yes, she is dead. And her family will grieve for her.

But this girl was driving in excess of 100 mph. She did something stupid and paid the price. Luckily she didn't kill a family, or a van loaded with a little league team, or just someone else.

Raw, I am sympathetic to the family. But the girl died because of HER OWN actions. I am not sympathetic towards her.

Raw, you seem to mistake my saying I was not sympathetic with my saying something bad about her. I feel sympathy for whom I feel it for. I certainly don't base that on what is popular.

So if your kid made the same mistake, and got their head ripped open, you'd be ok with the pictures being posted all over the net? I guess I'm just one of those crazy old fashioned guys who thinks we ought to respect the dead. Go figure. :mad:

And if this is acceptable, what's the limit? Is necrophilia also acceptable? Hell, if the dead have no right to privacy whatsoever, why not? You people make me sick. :mad:

:321:

So if your kid made the same mistake, and got their head ripped open, you'd be ok with the pictures being posted all over the net? I guess I'm just one of those crazy old fashioned guys who thinks we ought to respect the dead. Go figure. :mad:

And if this is acceptable, what's the limit? Is necrophilia also acceptable? Hell, if the dead have no right to privacy whatsoever, why not? You people make me sick. :mad:

:321:

You don't have a right to not have embarrassing or disgusting photos of you published, Thornicus. That has nothing to do with right to privacy.

Back