Sick Fucks

So if your kid made the same mistake, and got their head ripped open, you'd be ok with the pictures being posted all over the net? I guess I'm just one of those crazy old fashioned guys who thinks we ought to respect the dead. Go figure. :mad:

And if this is acceptable, what's the limit? Is necrophilia also acceptable? Hell, if the dead have no right to privacy whatsoever, why not? You people make me sick. :mad:

:321:

If my kid was doing over 100 mph on a public road, I would be more than happy to help publish the pictures. Not to satisfy the necro-spectators of the world, but to try and shock a few young people into NOT doing the same.

This girl was on a public road and hit a public toll-booth (if I remember correctly). Our tax dollars had to clean up her remains, repair the damages done, and remove what was left of her car. Privacy? If you want privacy don't do something stupid on public property.

If my kid was doing over 100 mph on a public road, I would be more than happy to help publish the pictures. Not to satisfy the necro-spectators of the world, but to try and shock a few young people into NOT doing the same.

This girl was on a public road and hit a public toll-booth (if I remember correctly). Our tax dollars had to clean up her remains, repair the damages done, and remove what was left of her car. Privacy? If you want privacy don't do something stupid on public property.
She also struck another car, and only through luck were those people saved.

So if your kid made the same mistake, and got their head ripped open, you'd be ok with the pictures being posted all over the net? I guess I'm just one of those crazy old fashioned guys who thinks we ought to respect the dead. Go figure. :mad:

And if this is acceptable, what's the limit? Is necrophilia also acceptable? Hell, if the dead have no right to privacy whatsoever, why not? You people make me sick. :mad:

:321:

Are you worried they will release pictures of you when you get you're weiner caught in a dirty dead snatch?

ugly pics of accidents ? We need more out there of the reality of the war too. This we don't have to pay for sanitized war sucks.

Back