sign of the times

evince

Truthmatters
I watched a nieghbor (dont know them) move out of their house last week. The left a huge pile of Stuff on the curb. Checked the forclosuer site and sure enough they went into the early stages on 4/15. They packed up and left because the house they were losing was worth arround 300,000 and they paid 351,000. Im going to have to go over and put that stuff in boxes for the trash pick up or it will be blown all over the neighborhood due to the winds we have this time of the year.

I watched a nieghbor (dont know them) move out of their house last week. The left a huge pile of Stuff on the curb. Checked the forclosuer site and sure enough they went into the early stages on 4/15. They packed up and left because the house they were losing was worth arround 300,000 and they paid 351,000. Im going to have to go over and put that stuff in boxes for the trash pick up or it will be blown all over the neighborhood due to the winds we have this time of the year.

Vegas Baby, Vegas!

Vegas is widely regarded as the worst market in the country.
Some tool who walks away cause the price is down deserves what they get.
IT'S NOT A STOCK, it's meant to be a home.

Are you actually claiming that all of the foreclosures are happening in Las Vegas?? Are you f’ing stoned Topper?

Are you actually claiming that all of the foreclosures are happening in Las Vegas?? Are you f’ing stoned Topper?

No he's not saying that. I can even tell and I'm drinking. Vegas just happens to be the worst market. There is so much land there developers will/can build forever. You also have a high number of speculators that invested in the Vegas market which threw off the market fundamentals.

No he's not saying that. I can even tell and I'm drinking. Vegas just happens to be the worst market. There is so much land there developers will/can build forever. You also have a high number of speculators that invested in the Vegas market which threw off the market fundamentals.

What the hell are you doing drinking on Monday afternoon? You better get to work.

And Desh’s post is anecdotal, that’s why she called it “sign of the times”. It could as easily be happening in Georgia or NY. It is happening in both those places, right now. And Topper’s post is an effort to blow this off as a Vegas problem.

not at all, Miami many parts of Cali and N.Y. are having serious problems.
Most not all are related to people that deserve foreclosure.

Hey, give southern Florida a chance... they are striving hard to be the worst market. Why do you hate Floridians?

not at all, Miami many parts of Cali and N.Y. are having serious problems.
Most not all are related to people that deserve foreclosure.

Oh that’s lovely Top. You know, if certain economists are correct, and the Bear Stearns debacle and the continuing news coming of the banking industry ends up eventually collapsing the stock market, which you heavily invested in…some will say the same about you.
But not me. I have a heart.

it's way over you head Dhula, many are uneducated people that thought they could make a quick but in the frenzy when prices were going up. It's called RISK

What the hell are you doing drinking on Monday afternoon? You better get to work.

And Desh’s post is anecdotal, that’s why she called it “sign of the times”. It could as easily be happening in Georgia or NY. It is happening in both those places, right now. And Topper’s post is an effort to blow this off as a Vegas problem.

Patriot's Day. We should have it off, most of the city does and I'm stuck in the office so I'm drinking. The Boston Marathon ends right outside our office. I can hear everyone cheering. There was a line for the bars at 9:00am this morning.

Hey, give southern Florida a chance... they are striving hard to be the worst market. Why do you hate Floridians?

Yeah, sorry Florida. You suck ass as well. We invested in both Vegas and Miami. We got hosed in Miami. Vegas we did alright and then sold our excess land for Phase II back to the developer (we were the equity).

Speculated on their home and lost.

Yeah, sorry Florida. You suck ass as well. We invested in both Vegas and Miami. We got hosed in Miami. Vegas we did alright and then sold our excess land for Phase II back to the developer (we were the equity).

I have avoided Florida for the most part, though have bought a few multi-family pieces for some clients. Mainly looking at medical office space right now.

The Atlanta market overall was UP by about 6% last year. Zip code 31310 is the main problem area and was down 19%.

Patriot's Day. We should have it off, most of the city does and I'm stuck in the office so I'm drinking. The Boston Marathon ends right outside our office. I can hear everyone cheering. There was a line for the bars at 9:00am this morning.

Wow, you make Boston sound very cool.

Absolutely correct .. and it is happening in Georgia and New York.

Fulton and DeKalb counties in Georgia are at the top of the list of home foreclosures,

Back