sign of the times

Absolutely correct .. and it is happening in Georgia and New York.

Fulton and DeKalb counties in Georgia are at the top of the list of home foreclosures,
Fulton and Dekalb have been at the top of the list for years, even when the market was going up much faster.

Cash is king. Those who have it can live large
It’s searing insights like this one Cawacko, that have so impressed Topper. He makes similar ones.

Cash is king, those who have it can live large. A thing like that…it’s over my head.

Cash is king. Those who have it can live large
It’s searing insights like this one Cawacko, that have so impressed Topper. He makes similar ones.

Cash is king, those who have it can live large. A thing like that…it’s over my head.

I'm speaking more from a commercial investment standpoint since getting a loan right now is so difficult. If buyers are looking at an investment the one with cash has a decided advantage over those who are relying on financing.

I'm speaking more from a commercial investment standpoint since getting a loan right now is so difficult. If buyers are looking at an investment the one with cash has a decided advantage over those who are relying on financing.
I am finding that sellers are willing to hold paper. Then again, I'm into SFR and small multi-units, not commercial.

Well its all packaged for the trash man now. I think will take it all and I didnt even have to use any of my own trash bags. They had enough empty boxes and half filled trash bags to fit it all in. It turns out I did kinda know them. They are the same people who had lived there a long time. Their grand daughter used to play with my son. They must have been taking money out of the house because they sure did not pay the 351,000 back when they bought in the 90s. I found one of the guys old IDs in the trash(what a fool for leaving it in the trash) I grabbed it and will shred it for him or maybe Ill give it to his grand daughter. Shes eighteen and just had a baby. They are Texas folks. She is a real nice girl though.

Man just sad times we are delving into.

Well its all packaged for the trash man now. I think will take it all and I didnt even have to use any of my own trash bags. They had enough empty boxes and half filled trash bags to fit it all in. It turns out I did kinda know them. They are the same people who had lived there a long time. Their grand daughter used to play with my son. They must have been taking money out of the house because they sure did not pay the 351,000 back when they bought in the 90s. I found one of the guys old IDs in the trash(what a fool for leaving it in the trash) I grabbed it and will shred it for him or maybe Ill give it to his grand daughter. Shes eighteen and just had a baby. They are Texas folks. She is a real nice girl though.

It’s only happening to stupid people. The high-iq'ers are all buying and laughing all the way to the banks.

And it's going to get sadder.

There is a new way of life coming to America.

We may see food and water shortages before its over.

I’ve got more money in the extremely turbulent markets than ever before. All the high-iqers do. :clink:

our standard of living will be higher next year than this and a lot better in 5yrs.
dhula, what particular grudge to you have against oil companies or you being a good little moveon.moroner.

Yeah me and the Hubby will do just fine. His job aint going anywhere and our investments are going to be fine. I just know alot of people are going to have alot of heartache. I may actually benifit from the down economy but I'd still rather have a smaller profit and a kinder world. Its just how my priorities lie.

our standard of living will be higher next year than this and a lot better in 5yrs.
dhula, what particular grudge to you have against oil companies or you being a good little moveon.moroner.

I’m being a good little moveon.moron. Today, they’re going to pin me!

Back