Simone Biles takes swipe at Don-OLD.

Willie admits he gave her her start and was influential.
When it comes to qualification, nothing better than having done it. Despite your hatred, Trump's more qualified.
And, that is a fact. Hopefully, this time around, there won't be a Chinese Disease to screw things up.
What a sad commentary from someone who constantly bragged about his father's honorable service in WWII. Somehow, I seriously doubt if very many of the "Greatest Generation" would approve of an adulterous, cheating, scandal-plagued, lying, treasonous, convicted felon as their CiC. It's also a sad commentary on your own double standards and misogyny that you criticize a female politician for allegedly having an affair (even though both of them were single at the time) while ignoring the vile escapades of your orange shitgibbon who did far worse -- while married.

What a sad commentary from someone who constantly bragged about his father's honorable service in WWII. Somehow, I seriously doubt if very many of the "Greatest Generation" would approve of an adulterous, cheating, scandal-plagued, lying, treasonous, convicted felon as their CiC. It's also a sad commentary on your own double standards and misogyny that you criticize a female politician for allegedly having an affair (even though both of them were single at the time) while ignoring the vile escapades of your orange shitgibbon who did far worse -- while married.
good-night.gif

Constantly bragged? I mentioned it, so what? The "Greatest Generation" would be saddened by the direction this country is headed in.
Otherwise, you haven't commented on my post.. At all...

what I said was truth about the actions of Democrats. That's not racist, on my part. YOU, however, obviously are defending the Democrat plantation.
There is no such thing. The fact you believe that BS and use terms like "democrat plantation" confirms what I said. You are a racist. The end.

Now I am done here as racists are trash and not worth my time.

There is no such thing. The fact you believe that BS and use terms like "democrat plantation" confirms what I said. You are a racist. The end.

Now I am done here as racists are trash and not worth my time.
you can't deny it. you even have black people telling you that very thing. your pitiful attempt to turn your racism back on others is futile.

the end.

Our country has been grown by immigration for over 100 years. immigrants start more businesses than we Americans do. We are helped by immigrants . They enlarge the economy. They are workers, which we need. They pay taxes .

Of course!! And here's a picture of a whole shit ton of illegal aliens lined up outside of city hall to get business licenses and taxpayer ID numbers!
trumprally2.jpg

Oopsie! My bad, that's a picture of a shit ton of people at a Trump rally. Seems there are no pictures of illegal aliens lined up outside of city hall to get business licenses and taxpayer ID numbers!

Legal immigration, you fucking retard. People doing things the right way.
Letting illegals in is a slap in the face to them.

Well said, Marshal Dillon, and very eloquent!

Attachments

• trumprally2.jpg
    trumprally2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
Back