Single Issue Voters

That's why I said, "Can be bad", I think being a single issue voter is bad in cases where you ignore all the incompentecies of a candidate and numerous of other positions that have a negative impact all for 1 single issue.

But, is the Iraq war really a "single issue"? Its really a myriad of other negative effects that supporting this war causes that makes me so vehemently opposed to it and its apologists:

Strained International Relations
The sustained negative economic impact that this long term financial obligation will have on our federal debt
We are the root cause of civil war in Iraq
The death and injury of 1000s of innocent Iraqi's
The death and injury of 1000s of US soldiers
It was unjust to begin with

Not to mention in addtion to all of these negatives, if you still are chearleading this war on, you're an incompetent dumba$$. I think all of these issues can be summed up nicely by saying, "The Iraq War", but its really all of the MANY other issues that arise from it that is what hurts us. If it was going well, didn't cost us anything, no one was dying and we weren't scorned for it by international community and they did find a WMD program, would it be an issue?

Good points all! Now what you need is a candidate who will drive this home ... ! Hmm?

well , i know a guy who was voteing on a single issue, witch happened to be gay rights, long sotry short, he quit voteing because the choices avalable too him didnt go along with what he belives, witch i think is prety silly if not stupid

Back