Site DBase Restored From 9/27/07 Backup...

He's a euro-liberal, but he seems to mostly practice improvisational comedy rather than debate politics on this site.

I believe i may have been 'sussed out'.

Damn you, sir. You are a cad and a bounder.

But i like you.
(nothing sexual, so don't get your hopes up or anything.)

Transparent handkerchiefs are not very good for hiding bogeys in.

I didn't say transparent though, i only insinuated a lack of colour.

However, i have used cling-film as a substitute for tissue paper and i have found it perfectly servicable. You, sir, are just being picky.

OMGZ>..

I'm laughing so hard on this thread my mouth is about to bleed.

RAINBOWS ARE FROME TEH JEWS TUIE?!!! OPM,GZ ASSHATT ID DINTZ KNOW PELEAZE TEACH ME MORE!

I was in a computer lab when I read this and I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Originally Posted by AssHatZombie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahide_Laws
The Rainbow is the modern symbol of the Noahide Movement reminiscing the rainbow that appeared after the Great Flood of the Bible.

charver: Yeah, i was just thinking that.

OMGZ>..

I'm laughing so hard on this thread my mouth is about to bleed.

RAINBOWS ARE FROME TEH JEWS TUIE?!!! OPM,GZ ASSHATT ID DINTZ KNOW PELEAZE TEACH ME MORE!

The rainbow is a symbol for the noahide movement. Look it up, douche.

More? Ok.

The Noahide Laws are laws which, according to the talmud, are for non-jews. The noahide laws are theocratic in nature. One of the laws is to establish courts to enforce the noahide laws. The only punishment under the noahide laws is decapitation. The noahide laws place all jews in a position of unquestioned authority over all non jews. It's similar to the concept of dhimmitude in islam, another control system based on Abrahamic myths.

Any more questions?

Last edited:
Back