Site is back up... Sorta

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I do not yet know what the issue was, but the MySQL server was unreachable for quite some time.

I know the searches are still not working, and will continue to work on it until everything is back the way it should be.

I'll update if I get an answer as to cause.

Thank you for your patience!

I know that searches aren't working, and some editing has been problematic... A work in progress.

I do not yet know what the issue was, but the MySQL server was unreachable for quite some time.

I know the searches are still not working, and will continue to work on it until everything is back the way it should be.

I'll update if I get an answer as to cause.

Thank you for your patience!

Getting a "data error" when trying to post an image.

Some threads, like this one, do not show replies, yet when you open the thread, there are posts in it.

Fix it or I will go all Hillary on you.

Did the same thing when I created a thread, yet, the thread was still created. With the thread it actually went to the database error screen that was up before your so called fix.

Fix it, make JPP great again!

Okay... Let's see if it works now. I think I've got most of the problems resolved.

searchcore is rebuilding, once that is corrected even the threadbans should work again.

As a bonus, I may be able to get back some of the missing posts from the time we lost. I'll update you if I figure it out.

Please tell me if you see any further glitches. It will take a bit to rebuild the search index, that's a ton of posts to reindex. But, as that finishes up most of our issues should resolve.

Back