Site is back up... Sorta

Not sure how this presented for you guys, but I couldn't get on the site at all. Even before, it was wonky for me. My space bar wouldn't work, unless I first his Enter/Backspace.

Every thread for many days. I thought it was my new laptop.

Now it seems to be working fine.

And we discussed this a long time ago, but when I multi quote, those quotes seem to paste in future quote boxes. I have to manually remove them. Of course, I haven't tried that today yet.

Thanks for the effort. I don't know what I'd do without a daily dose of hatred!

Let's stick with current issues. I mean yesterday's problems are fixed. I repealed and replaced....

Nobody believed me when I predicted that Trump would win after the Cubs won the World Series. Now who's got their believers on? I'm just hoping that the next sign of the apocalypse isn't famine.

Me too. I like eating. But the first sign of the apocalypse isn't when the people choose to elect an unknown over a known corrupt politician. That's a sign the apocalypse has been postponed another 4 years at least.

Me too. I like eating. But the first sign of the apocalypse isn't when the people choose to elect an unknown over a known corrupt politician. That's a sign the apocalypse has been postponed another 4 years at least.

Brexit, Cubs, Douchebag Donald. What would you say is next? Lions win SB?

They are in first place, and will remain there if they can defeat the Vikings on Thanksgiving. Best to make that wager with an actual Lions fan, though. Billy claims to only be a Redwings fan, and I think his head is already shaved. Better ask Pimp if he is a Lions fan...

Back