Site is back up

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I came home and the site was down. I put in a ticket and see it is back up. I'll update with reasons as soon as I find out what the hell happened.

I came home and the site was down. I put in a ticket and see it is back up. I'll update with reasons as soon as I find out what the hell happened.

See what happens when you leave the house???

You obviously need to stay home 24/7 so you can monitor things!!!!!

Anyway, all they told me is that they rebooted the server. I have no idea what caused the outage. That's no bueno really...

I have a class action suit against Damocles, et al. Any user in the past 2 weeks can join.

PM me for details on how we can squeeze the ever loving stinking putrid blood breath from his evil dominion.

Mmmm ... I was pretty sure everyone saw Adam Schiff ream the Republicans and you figured it might be better to shut the site down rather than have the Righties be exposed as Russian Rubes.

Republicans on House Intelligence Committee call on Adam Schiff to resign

Schiff responds:

I am on other boards, so I was still able to do what forum junkies do. Had to be careful though, since it is easy to get in trouble with the admins on other sites. It is easy to get used to freedom of speech on this site, but that'll get you in trouble on other boards. Glad to see this place back up.

I am on other boards, so I was still able to do what forum junkies do. Had to be careful though, since it is easy to get in trouble with the admins on other sites. It is easy to get used to freedom of speech on this site, but that'll get you in trouble on other boards. Glad to see this place back up.

I was stuck with doing 'Yard work' and 'Spring cleaning' with no place to go to take a break. I was relegated to sitting under a shade tree and drinking iced tea.

Back