Site is back up

I am a JPP tweaker. Probably tried to log on 25 times today. Thanks for getting things back up and running Damo. Also, glad you survived the blizzard!

I was on one forum as evmetro, and two forums where I am a progressive liberal under different names. I always use evmetro as a righty, but I keep my lefty names separated from my only righty name.

This just tells me I have to make sure I get here more often. Dang work, that need to make money is getting in the way of my need to watch people insult each other.

You need a job where you can do both simultaneously, or ADD so that you have a need to have three or four things going at a time.

While you're attempting humor, you are sick, sick, sick. Mocking rescue dogs, that isn't funny in any universe.

You are trash.

If she actually was mocking dogs I'd be pissed, but she isn't. She's making a statement about a certain posters obsessions, and joking about how she acts. I assume she treats dogs better then people, and I think this is based off how Top acts with people at times. It's unnecessary, but still a joke. I've heard worse before, including from you.

If she actually was mocking dogs I'd be pissed, but she isn't. She's making a statement about a certain posters obsessions, and joking about how she acts. I assume she treats dogs better then people, and I think this is based off how Top acts with people at times. It's unnecessary, but still a joke. I've heard worse before, including from you.

Those poor dogs,living in a shithole,flea bitten hovel.

This just tells me I have to make sure I get here more often. Dang work, that need to make money is getting in the way of my need to watch people insult each other.

Believe it or not this is one if not the best political sites I have found. Most of the others want you to debate politics as if you were in church. No cussing, insults, name calling etc. One word for them BORING.

Believe it or not this is one if not the best political sites I have found. Most of the others want you to debate politics as if you were in church. No cussing, insults, name calling etc. One word for them BORING.

I see you enjoy licking balls on Sunday morning.

Back