Small Business Forced to Close by Gov't. Subsidies to Wal-Mart

There must be regulation AGAINST collusion and statist favoritism. Yes, it's regulation, but all regulation is not equal. DOn't be a dimtard, stringfield.

There must regulation against government favoritism??? Translation... there must be government regulation against government regulation. Or... you are an idiot.

Right the over regulation of Bear Stearns caused their problem didn't it ?
the over regulation of food and drug imports from china caused those problems as well didn't it ?

There must regulation against government favoritism??? Translation... there must be government regulation against government regulation. Or... you are an idiot.

No. You're trying to oversimplify my argument into absurdity so you and your fascist friends can institute a monopoly system.

Fuck you, intellectually dishonest shitmonger.

Well consider how many people voted for RP AHZ, I don't think we have any fear of libertarianism taking over any time soon.

The type needed here is none. The problem is clearly government interference in the free market. Not the free market. This is exactly the sort of government corruption that a free is market is meant to be free of.

But it shows how free trade between national or subnational units can encourage them to gain an advantage by enslaving their people... which is true. The only was to defeat that is to pass treaties between all of the national/subnational units in which they agree not only to have free trade, but to not pursue certain government regulations or subsidies.

No. You're trying to oversimplify my argument into absurdity so you and your fascist friends can institute a monopoly system.

Fuck you, intellectually dishonest shitmonger.

It is quite simple and your argument was absurd on its own. Government favoritism is delivered through regulation of the market.

Those have what to do with this? Not a fucking thing.

We are all paying for lack of regulation over Bear Stearns....
If they had at least been regulated like real banks....
If you cannot see the connection then I have nothing else to say to you on this matter.

It is quite simple and your argument was absurd on its own. Government favoritism is delivered through regulation of the market.

Sometimes it's delivered in tax breaks and incentives for favorited corporations.

All regulation is not the same. Im not for forcing all companies to provide healthcare. But I am against corporate favoritism in the form of tax breaks for some corporations, while the little company has to pay full fare.

All regulation is not the same, despite your desire to paint it as such with your broad idiot brush.

Libertarians are unrealistic idealists. That is why they will never be in charge.

yeah, libertarians wouldn't give Walmarts these subsidies that Democrats and Republicans do that you people seem to be complaining about. But I guess expecting businesses to compete without subsidies is unrealistic and idealistic.

yeah, libertarians wouldn't give Walmarts these subsidies that Democrats and Republicans do that you people seem to be complaining about. But I guess expecting businesses to compete without subsidies is unrealistic and idealistic.

Ohh I agree with that aspect, but think business will do their best to take over and run amok without proper regulations. Libertarians seem to believe in no restrictions or regulations at all.

That is a big reason I consider libertarians to be unrealistic idelaists.

Ohh I agree with that aspect, but think business will do their best to take over and run amok without proper regulations. Libertarians seem to believe in no restrictions or regulations at all.

what do you consider proper regulations since that seems to be a big debate politicians are having now?

what's the point of complaining about these subsidies when you accept them and think it unrealistic to think otherwise?

what do you consider proper regulations since that seems to be a big debate politicians are having now?

On banking, back to what worked fine since the depression era.
On Bear Stearns stuff. Don't let any one of them get big enough to crush our economy if it fails. or make them go by banking regs.

We need sustainable growth , not just growth for growths sake.

No, what is unrealistic and idealistic is the notion that the government is going regulate, tax and deliver benefits to all equally.

It's not going to happen. Never has, never will.

Public choice and game theory tell us why rent seeking is popular for the elites and always corrupt.

No, what is unrealistic and idealistic is the notion that the government is going regulate, tax and deliver benefits to all equally.

It's not going to happen. Never has, never will.

Public choice and game theory tell us why rent seeking is popular for the elites and always corrupt.

Yep it is an imperfect world.
Trying to maintain a sembalance of balance is the key.

Decouple corporate money and influence, from public institutions such as elected legislatures.

Thomas Jefferson had it right, when he tried to insert an 11th amendment into the our original Bill of Rights, making monopolies illegal, and making it illegal for corporations to give money to or otherwise influence politicians.

Decouple corporate money and influence, from public institutions such as elected legislatures.

Thomas Jefferson had it right, when he tried to insert an 11th amendment into the our original Bill of Rights, making monopolies illegal, and making it illegal for corporations to give money to or otherwise influence politicians.

I go for that.
but fear it is just too idealistic as well. considering we are just animals in pants with tools.

Back