Smokers should be banned from nation’s top office

meme

He could have a point here.
-------------------------------------

Published Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Editor, the Tribune: I voted for Barack Obama in the Missouri presidential primary. I now regret that vote after discovering that he is addicted to cigarettes.

I believe this is a defining issue of character and judgment. I believe that smoking is indefensible in terms of health and family impact, and therefore anyone who smokes has exhibited very poor judgment. My opinion is that any person who is incapable of exerting enough self-discipline to quit smoking should be void from holding the most powerful position in our country.

Self-discipline and good judgment are necessary for great leadership.
http://www.showmenews.com/2008/Jun/20080604Comm005.asp

Who's a pathetic hack..?
You cuss out anyone who even questions anything about the boy wonder..:cof1:

No I don't actually. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Obama.

The trouble is that you never make those criticisms, you just find stupid elementary school level attacks.

I'm not even sure if I'm voting for Obama or not. I just make it a point to call out idiocy whenever I can.

No I don't actually. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Obama.

The trouble is that you never make those criticisms, you just find stupid elementary school level attacks.

I'm not even sure if I'm voting for Obama or not. I just make it a point to call out idiocy whenever I can.

Well bully for you..you call out any and all idiocy you see.
Fucking bravo for you.:rolleyes:

Well obviously you're not capable of writing at my level, but I was just hoping that you had at least some basic grasp of the English language.

Well obviously you're not capable of writing at my level, but I was just hoping that you had at least some basic grasp of the English language.

Is neber leerned wth me six grad edumacaticn.
mus ye mak fin uf mi:(

You really aren't a very nice person.

Last edited:
the president nor congress, etc should be allowed to smoke in their offices just like the rest of us. Other than that who cares ?

He could have a point here.
-------------------------------------

Published Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Editor, the Tribune: I voted for Barack Obama in the Missouri presidential primary. I now regret that vote after discovering that he is addicted to cigarettes.

I believe this is a defining issue of character and judgment. I believe that smoking is indefensible in terms of health and family impact, and therefore anyone who smokes has exhibited very poor judgment. My opinion is that any person who is incapable of exerting enough self-discipline to quit smoking should be void from holding the most powerful position in our country.

Self-discipline and good judgment are necessary for great leadership.
http://www.showmenews.com/2008/Jun/20080604Comm005.asp

This is so sweet.

This is what they've got.

A small thing to pin one's hopes on, but if it brings you some comfort dear, why don't you print it out and place it under your pillow.

Back