So, I see some do, but I don't know who y'all are... Who uses the Blog feature?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Who uses the blog feature, and would you miss it? If I change to Xenforo the blog is not something they do. If I decide to go with Xenforo I'd need to add a modification to add back the blog, which may or may not be somewhat difficult. I'll see if they have one available to begin with...

But first I'd like to know who uses it and whether they would miss it if I simply dropped the blogs off. (I could also convert the blogs to posts, but I don't even know how that would look... Sudden posts that were userblogs, where would they go? Probably a new forum area called Former Blogs or something. LOL).

Anyway. If you use the blog tell me if you'd miss it or not here.

Who uses the blog feature, and would you miss it? If I change to Xenforo the blog is not something they do. If I decide to go with Xenforo I'd need to add a modification to add back the blog, which may or may not be somewhat difficult. I'll see if they have one available to begin with...

But first I'd like to know who uses it and whether they would miss it if I simply dropped the blogs off. (I could also convert the blogs to posts, but I don't even know how that would look... Sudden posts that were userblogs, where would they go? Probably a new forum area called Former Blogs or something. LOL).

No I never use it. But you know who does? Ellanjay. Who is that? He/she never posts on the forum, just puts stuff on the blog regularly. I've been meaning to ask you about this mysterious poster.

What's the blog?

If it can't be explained in a few words, however, don't bother.

I'm old and I won't understand you.

Thanks anyway, however.

If I were going to do a blog, I would not do it here, no insult to JPP, but its not what I come here for.

Back