So, I see some do, but I don't know who y'all are... Who uses the Blog feature?

If I were going to do a blog, I would not do it here, no insult to JPP, but its not what I come here for.

Right. I just don't want to ruin someone's hopes and dreams. Almost nobody does use it, but one person uses it religiously, though they don't post on the forums...

I don't even know who they are...

:dunno:

Right. I just don't want to ruin someone's hopes and dreams. Almost nobody does use it, but one person uses it religiously, though they don't post on the forums...

I don't even know who they are...

:dunno:

I have a blog, under my real name, and it is active, but not directed to the group of people here, more for people who want to learn stuff, not argue.

If I were not concerned about some of the kooks here, I would link it up, but I do have a concern that there is an outside chance some people here would want to do me harm.

Username is Ellanjay... I think it's spelled that way, let me check... yeah, that's the spelling.

No I never use it. But you know who does? Ellanjay. Who is that? He/she never posts on the forum, just puts stuff on the blog regularly. I've been meaning to ask you about this mysterious poster.

Whoever they are they do not like the CCP. Every post is anti Chinese Communist Party. I don't want to ruin their day. Maybe they even have some folks watching those videos. I just don't know.

Whoever they are they do not like the CCP. Every post is anti Chinese Communist Party. I don't want to ruin their day. Maybe they even have some folks watching those videos. I just don't know.

Maybe give them a chance to move it?

I have a blog, under my real name, and it is active, but not directed to the group of people here, more for people who want to learn stuff, not argue.

If I were not concerned about some of the kooks here, I would link it up, but I do have a concern that there is an outside chance some people here would want to do me harm.

Very outside, but I hear you. People are crazy...

Who uses the blog feature, and would you miss it? If I change to Xenforo the blog is not something they do. If I decide to go with Xenforo I'd need to add a modification to add back the blog, which may or may not be somewhat difficult. I'll see if they have one available to begin with...

But first I'd like to know who uses it and whether they would miss it if I simply dropped the blogs off. (I could also convert the blogs to posts, but I don't even know how that would look... Sudden posts that were userblogs, where would they go? Probably a new forum area called Former Blogs or something. LOL).

Anyway. If you use the blog tell me if you'd miss it or not here.

I'd be fine w/o it. I've accidentally added things to the blog feature w/o realizing it.

Keep a file on everyone...Although I'm sure you personally don't do that....nor do I... I can let you know who does...;)

Yeah, the loss of all your forum files on your 20-yo Mac was quite tragic. Harder to save -- and savor -- your many enemies' posts on your Walmart burner phone. :rofl2:

Back