So many showed up for Harris Walz

Did you see the crowd. Wow!
mwkq9r.gif

You draw one crowd of idiots from a solid blue sanctuary city and you think you've won already...
One in a cornfield in Eastern Wisconsin. Tell me this cruiser, how would being a sanctuary city increase crowd sizes. Spell it out.

No, the crowds at the three rallies are all large crowds. Harris is outdrawing Trump. It isn’t close. This is happening in swing states. I think you’re trying to fool yourself Sheriff Woody.
They are in denial, and that leads to conspiracy theories when they can’t believe the inevitable happens.

The crowds at Harris rally are CGI generated. Just like N. Korea military parades.

The crowds at Harris rally are CGI generated. Just like N. Korea military parades.

You are fucking insane.

No, the crowds at the three rallies are all large crowds. Harris is outdrawing Trump. It isn’t close. This is happening in swing states. I think you’re trying to fool yourself Sheriff Woody.
CGI-generated, moron. How come it's only the news with crowd pictures and not anyone that was actually there in the crowd, hmm?
:rolleyes2:
Find a tweet from a non-news source with video from the audience. I dare ya.

They never do a 360 on the whole crowd:

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
... it's also interesting how Harris/Walz are stopping at all the same UW-college towns/cities that the Clyburn ballot (mis)counting network utilizes....... (Eau Claire, Madison, Milwaukee, etc...)

Coincidence??

... it's also interesting how Harris/Walz are stopping at all the same UW-college towns/cities that the Clyburn ballot (mis)counting network utilizes....... (Eau Claire, Madison, Milwaukee, etc...)

Coincidence??
That is quite worthy to note.

CGI-generated, moron. How come it's only the news with crowd pictures and not anyone that was actually there in the crowd, hmm?
:rolleyes2:
Find a tweet from a non-news source with video from the audience. I dare ya.

They never do a 360 on the whole crowd:

Why? To convince a dimwitted moron that is completely brainwashed that those crowds weren’t CGI? Do you want me to prove they weren’t actually aliens taking over the planet? Seriously you have lost it. I have never encountered a motherfucker as stupid as you.

You draw one crowd of idiots from a solid blue sanctuary city and you think you've won already...
... a crowd of idiots who only showed up for the free Bon Iver concert... then got bored and left once Crazy Kamabla got on stage...

Back