So many showed up for Harris Walz

One in a cornfield in Eastern Wisconsin.
Eau Claire is on the western end of Central Wisconsin... Where are you getting "eastern" from?? ..... Eau Claire isn't in a cornfield either.
Tell me this cruiser, how would being a sanctuary city increase crowd sizes. Spell it out.
Illegal aliens probably have nothing better to do than to attend a free Bon Iver concert.

No, the crowds at the three rallies are all large crowds.
You mean the "crowds" at the three free concerts??
Harris is outdrawing Trump. It isn’t close. This is happening in swing states. I think you’re trying to fool yourself Sheriff Woody.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!

Btw, this is why libtards wanted to scare Trump into doing only indoor venues from here on out... so that they could manipulate people in believing such tripe..... just ignore the fact that free concerts are occurring and claim that the concert crowd is the rally crowd. Easy peasy! Except, just wait until the "Return to Butler" rally... It's gonna be HUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!! There will be more people in the overflow sections alone than what attend a Bon Iver concert disguised as a Kamabla Harris "rally".

Why? To convince a dimwitted moron that is completely brainwashed that those crowds weren’t CGI? Do you want me to prove they weren’t actually aliens taking over the planet? Seriously you have lost it. I have never encountered a motherfucker as stupid as you.
iu

Nah, just an envious Trumper.
Ii wonder how Matt and the 'expert' from the Marine corp forces special cybersecurity command can explain the hecklers in the crowd. Why did they decide to do that. Seriously, this is probably the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. You cannot CGI a crowd in real time. What a fuckling dumce. No wonder half the country supports this moron. They are as stupid as Sheriff Woody. Just wow.

CGI-generated, moron. How come it's only the news with crowd pictures and not anyone that was actually there in the crowd, hmm?
:rolleyes2:
Find a tweet from a non-news source with video from the audience. I dare ya.

They never do a 360 on the whole crowd:

I saw a 360 of an arena where Trump gave speech and it had many empty seats. The same arena had a full house when Kamala spoke as the 360 showed.

Complete chaos after the Detroit Kamala rally. It has been 2.5 hours and people are still unable to find shuttles back to their cars. Campaign staff has no idea what is happening. Rally was held near a UPS delivery center so dozens of trucks are mixed up with the buses. Tempers are high.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"We did not get paid enough for this horse shit!"

I wouldn’t go to a campaign rally if you paid me.
From what I gather, paying people is the only way she gets people to show up. But, I guess you really don't support her if you aren't willing to show out. Or do you consider your incessant trolling in this venue "doing your part"?

From what I gather, paying people is the only way she gets people to show up. But, I guess you really don't support her if you aren't willing to show out. Or do you consider your incessant trolling in this venue "doing your part"?
Did Willie Brown tell you that on a Helicopter?

Back