So now Trump wants a unified Reich

“Trump’s social media account shares a campaign video with a headline about a ‘unified Reich”

“Avideo posted to Donald Trump’s account on his social media network included references to a “unified Reich” among hypothetical news headlines if he wins the election in November.”

“The headline appears among messages flashing across the screen such as “Trump wins!!” and “Economy booms!” Other headlines appear to be references to World War I.”

https://apnews.com/article/trump-el...antisemitism-31002afb91b642c0314223d19e51f427

We know, just “Trump being Trump,” we “don’t get Trump’s humor,” it was only posted “to piss off leftists”

Everyday we get more and more clarification of what another Trump term would look like, and even term is a misnomer, if elected, Trump ain’t leaving the White House till the day he dies
Posting madeup bullshit, again, we see,.

“Trump’s social media account shares a campaign video with a headline about a ‘unified Reich”

“Avideo posted to Donald Trump’s account on his social media network included references to a “unified Reich” among hypothetical news headlines if he wins the election in November.”

“The headline appears among messages flashing across the screen such as “Trump wins!!” and “Economy booms!” Other headlines appear to be references to World War I.”

https://apnews.com/article/trump-el...antisemitism-31002afb91b642c0314223d19e51f427

We know, just “Trump being Trump,” we “don’t get Trump’s humor,” it was only posted “to piss off leftists”

Everyday we get more and more clarification of what another Trump term would look like, and even term is a misnomer, if elected, Trump ain’t leaving the White House till the day he dies
why did you post that on Trump' social media account?......

Trump is as impulsive as a ferret on crack cocaine. He posted the video, probably having little to no idea what was really in it and then deleted it. Who cares.

He's only going to be President, not king or dictator.... though I'm fairly certain, given his public fawning over dictators, that he'd love to be one.

Horse shit; Trump DID NOT SAY , " I WANT A UNIFIED REICH".

Just like the Charlottesville LIES.
Right, Trump didn’t say it it only appeared on his website network site and was reposted on Twitter by his campaign, He didn’t have any part in it but his campaign moved quickly to take it down

NEXT

Back