So Republicans Don't Have A Voice...

Who the heck is Bobby Jindal?

He's the Governor of Louisiana. He's an Indian American (not to be confused with Native American) is a graduate of Brown with a degree in Biology and is a Rhodes scholar where I believe he studied anthropology at Oxford.

Jindal is a rising rock star in the Republican ranks. He'd be an idiot to run in 2012 as the air will probably still be filled with the stink of the Bushies. The problem Bobby has is that the Republican party needs to reform itself and move away from the extreme right and back towards the center.

As the Governor of Louisiana with an extremely right wing conservative base Jindal will have precious little opportunity to lead that movement.

Jindal is better off waiting an election cycle or two. Allow the stink of the Bushies to clear up and give the Dems enough time to hang themselves (there certainly good at that).

Personaly as a fellow biologist I despise Jindal as a traitor to the profession and vocation. I wouldn't vote for him as a dog catcher.

Yeah, I've been watching him. I still think that Sarah will throw her hat into the ring one more time. But the Rs will still have a hard time after 8 years of fiscal nightmares promoted by a "compassionate conservative".

Back