So this is were all the cowardly gutter rats scattered to.

Here we go..........

So I lurked before I joined. Is that a problem?

You lost me on the rest of your post.

Cultsmasher was a racist who was permanently banned and tried to return under a new name. He used to say we didn't appreciate Hitler because we were all brainwashed.

Micawber is tutonic/packed. I can prove it.

That's packed.

That does sound like $0.25 and he does talk about Southern Cal a lot.

I never have much luck tellin' one sock from another on these forums, so I never even try.

Fantasy butt boy, (VOZ), also lives in CA, (Bay area I believe), and woulda known where you live and what you do for a living.

fudgepackd writes differently. That's VOZ, imo.

Like another poster said here, commonality in words and phrases are like fingerprints. packed has used that phrase several times, "cleaning teeth in Alaska " when replying to me. VOZ - never.

Here's a test- tell him how stupid he is in math and science and watch him get all defensive. He'll start ranting about how he took hard courses in college like "algebra II" or "college chemistry ". lol

Be ware of Guille, he has stalked Yurt from another message board to here and proclaimed war on him. He thinks I'm Yurt, thought I'm not.

Just be careful of Guille, or he would hound you with threats of "hunting" you.

Welcome to JPP!

Guille is a cunt and a not very clever one at that!

They think you are someone else from this board under another moniker. Not sure why.

Because Gully is a racist retard.
He doesn't believe a black woman would have an opinion.
He is best kept on ignore.

TTQ it is wonderful that you are here.
I am Dune.

I am Dune.

At least I'm not a pussy.

Talking shit is no big deal. Putting someone on ignore and then talking shit about them makes you a pussy. Rune is a big pussy and probably isn't descended from the Vikings either...how much would anyone like to bet that Rune's last name ends in 'ski'?

I am Dune.

Hey Dune.........(((((((((waving))))))))))

I see you still got it. And I see they will never get it.

Keep slapping them around it's quit entertaining......LMAOOOOOOO

Back